Its been a good while since the last update. Anyone knows what's going on?
X Xacal Joined Jun 10, 2024 Messages 3 Oct 21, 2024 #341 Its been a good while since the last update. Anyone knows what's going on?
O Olivebirdy Dex-chan lover Joined May 31, 2023 Messages 141 Oct 22, 2024 #342 Xacal said: Its been a good while since the last update. Anyone knows what's going on? Click to expand... The mangaka has health issues. I think she wrote up most of a chapter, but hasn't published it yet.
Xacal said: Its been a good while since the last update. Anyone knows what's going on? Click to expand... The mangaka has health issues. I think she wrote up most of a chapter, but hasn't published it yet.
A AileXadvenTz Member Joined Sep 30, 2023 Messages 6 Dec 12, 2024 #343 9 months since last update... is the mangaka okay? Did the series get axed? I hope not... it's the only slice of life I liked...
9 months since last update... is the mangaka okay? Did the series get axed? I hope not... it's the only slice of life I liked...
Fabricio_Martins Aggregator gang Joined Aug 17, 2024 Messages 963 Feb 12, 2025 #344 Olivebirdy said: The mangaka has health issues. I think she wrote up most of a chapter, but hasn't published it yet. Click to expand... Espero que ele fique bem
Olivebirdy said: The mangaka has health issues. I think she wrote up most of a chapter, but hasn't published it yet. Click to expand... Espero que ele fique bem
SpoonMoth Dex-chan lover Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 200 Feb 5, 2026 #346 Surprised this hasn't been marked as on hiatus
Satyricon Double-page supporter Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 260 Aug 24, 2026 #347 SpoonMoth said: Surprised this hasn't been marked as on hiatus Click to expand... Based on what what the author said on Twitter, she's back working on the series aiming to release around Q4 this year. So no point in doing that now.
SpoonMoth said: Surprised this hasn't been marked as on hiatus Click to expand... Based on what what the author said on Twitter, she's back working on the series aiming to release around Q4 this year. So no point in doing that now.