Mada Kimi o Miageteru - Ch. 13 - It's a really good read, so check it out

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
179
Its a minor detail but I like how Tsubaki mentions she was nervous in regards to Ashihara's opinion. It shows me that she truly cares about this and is not in it just to fulfill some curiosity like she was in highschool. She genuinely feels like she's a part of his journey and wants people to like his manga.

Thanks for the translation!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,533
Ashihara's smug smile makes her look like a brat who needs correction :haa:

a9Qawve.png


thank you for translation
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
6
"I'll take a copy of the new release, please"
"That'll be 500 yen"

This really reads the same as:

"How much will it be?"
"That'll be $18"
"Here you go, keep the change. Hi doggy"
"You're my favorite customer"

About the same level of acting ability as Tommy Wasseau, as well.

...Except one has an excuse.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
2,170
30 copies is not selling at all?? (Except for that 2 pity buy) :meguu:
Even in manga the economy is getting pretty bad. :notlikethis:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
702
Ashihara said:
Through the sheer convenience of this plot, I can feel Outa-shi's refreshingly blatant desires.

So, fetish self-insert mangas (when publicized) sell well, I see...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
2,633
I wonder what Tsubaki things to intentionally tease Ashihara like that. Hmm mmm m.......

Anyway, Ashihara's face when reading a Manga makes me assume she didn't have a lot of friends in High school.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top