Madame Petite

AHHHH at the confession and AHHHHHH at that cliffhanger (pls be ok Padma)!!! Thank you so much for the new chapter!

Contributor
"Don't die" *immediately does*
jk I hope Padma survived ):

MD@Home
Oh my god, Neelam. This is why we don't say parting words like that!

Madame Petit is one of the shoujo manga titles that know how to depict longing and adoration in such a beautifully visual way. One of my favorite confessions in the genre thus far!

The language they use is not Hindi, although the text is devnagri(script used to write Hindi). The language used is probably something like- Bangla, Bengali, or Urdu (which have different scripts)

Where are the first chapters? Or am I missing something? We have it starting at Chapter 30...

Contributor
The subterfuge in this is actually more thought out than I expected a shoujo to be, so it does manage to satisfy one's desire for intrigue and conspiracies without being overshadowed by the growing romance. The main lead is also a very smart and emotionally stable young woman so her reactions don't excessively frustrate me, and although it's arguable how much agency she really has (as a young woman who's life is determined by the fate and decisions of the men in her life) this is something the manga itself has lampshaded and which goes on to be a big part of Mariko's growth as a character.

There were parts in the Paris arc that were very confusing, the drawings and dialogue placement were unclear, and possibly translation sometimes as well, but I encourage readers who were intrigue by the initial plot to power through that because it is quite a good read.

This is so much more amazing than I thought it was going to be. The summary sounded interesting, but it certainly wasn't able to catch the depth and development in this series so far. If you enjoy romance that slowly builds as two individuals get to know each other (or just dislike "insta-love") you will enjoy reading this. And even though the romance is great, it isn't the sole focus of the plot. There is so much more going on to intrigue you.

This is a series that, if I could find the manga printed in English, I would definitely purchase it.

Strong and unique characters, interesting plot and slow romance. I love it. Can’t wait for more. Btw Neelam is <3

Users who are viewing this thread