MadCat Scanlations

@Cloww
Thanks for your hard work. Most scangroup's go unappreciated. So... Just know, that I, appreciate you; and always look forward to releases.

Thanks Madcat group 💓
The projects you guys take are the best and so is your translation.

Hello cloww. Thank you for the translation. Just a question, when will Metropolitan Supremacy Sytem be uploaded? :D I miss it so much it has been 2 weeks :'(

@aeoldrias I'm sure it will be soon. He is trying to catch up on Urban Mad Immortal right now. He has a lot of projects and it is just him translating alone while still doing stuff irl. Be patient I'm sure it won't be much longer 😁 Cloww is doing his best for us 🤗

Thank you for your constant work on I'm The Great Immortal, your work speed is incredible :D
Don't wear yourself out, the series is so good I don't mind waiting a bit, I'm sure others feel the same :)

I salute you man...the speed is amazing your work is amazing but don't work too hard and do take care. I think everyone is waiting for you to continue doing this but interest is also something that needs to be maintained so thanks for the hard work and do take care.

I just want to say great job! But I’m wondering what happened to great immortal. I realize that you may be stressed or working on other projects which makes perfect sense or just taking a break. But you can’t have other people steal the Greta immortal. After all you make the best translations for it. Anyway fren keep up the good work! Stay safe during the corona virus my fren!

Take care of yourself and thank you for doing this even from the quarantine ward. Hope you get better fast and become healthy again. And thanks for doing this even when you're sick. You're awesome.

Hey mad cat thank you for all your great translations! But make sure you don’t over work yourself! We can’t have you getting sick again! But keep up the great work and I hope you know your greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread