MadCat Scanlations

Get well friend. Thanks for translating, be sure to put your health first.

Dex-chan lover
just stay and rest if you feel sick there, no need to rush to translate even if we want to

Take care bro 👊👊 100% support for standing up against manga thives! Keep up the good work! Love your translations!

I like the few word that you right at the end of each chapter, make me laugh more than anything. keep up, i like what you do!

Dex-chan lover
Do You want to try some kind of watermark or Something to show it is yours even if they want to delete that part?
We know it is yours but not those who look at those other sites (or so i think if they delete your info)

Hello bro im a fan of your translations and just wanna ask about the series Metropolitan system, did you already drop that series? (╥﹏╥)

thanks for your reply and hope you're healthy on this time issues~

Yo Cloww great translations man. I just wanted to say I really appreciate all the great work you put in, your translations are the besttt and I hope you continue the amazing work and I can't wait for all that's to come.

P.s. I'm happy to see you didn't drop metropolitan system (since you just uploaded 2 chapters). Ignore all the unappreciative haters, there's much more of us that greatly enjoy and look forward to your TL's man. Thankss

Thank you for your hard work my man, i only use mangadex to read your translation.

Them bi*ches wuxiaworld be sniping your TL and removing your credit page as well.

Thank you cloww for the daily update for metropolitan system really like that series and also like your translation work, thank you again 😊

Man i love your translation!! 😀, If i had some spare money i would definitely support you bro! keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread