MadCat Scanlations

Thanks for picking up
The Treasure Fell Off the Emperor's Sky Keep up the good work and I look forward to more updates.

I'm here to say that I subscribe "I'm Not the Overlord! " because you asked if anyone read it on the last page of chapter 17.

Anyway, thank you for translating "I'm Not the Overlord!" and "I'm the Great Immortal".

Power Uploader
It sez season one ended I thought they might be a season 2, I'll check with the QQ page or the WeChat if I can or if not il check on acqq

Group Leader
I really want this manhua to be translated by cloww😭😭😭 you are my last resort (i have a mansion in post apocalyptic world )

@cloww do you know if anyone picked up 本婿修的是贱道 , I saw a description with broken english and it seems interesting. It would be nice if you were to pick it up
https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/647666

love your comments you make at the end of chapters, most of the time the comment would even be funnier than the chapter I was reading.

Woohoo, thanks for working on "Lord, It Doesn't Matter".... aw yeah a lot of chapters today!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Uploader
@acetate I'm not that good at translating pure wuxia xinxia xunhuan stuff, too much made up words too much Chinese reference I need to check with wiki like baidu etc for idioms or terms I'm not familiar with.

Hello~
I am a huge fan of this scanlation even sometime i am not reading the translated manhua in this site,but i always read in mangadex~
Mostly i read the metropolitan system but i love the new manhua you currently translating😇

If it's okey can you try to translate urban rebellion?i know some site already translated it but i know you are the best scanlation.

I'm sorry I know you just busted your ass translating the new series for us, but out of curiosity, will you ever continue Dark Blood Age?

And another thing, good job, I mean your doing this on your own and still pumping out more chapters than other scan groups. If someone like me was to try that the group wouldn't last a day.

Get well soon cloww. Don't worry about translations, health is always way more important! Real manga/manhwa/manhua fans understand this.

Users who are viewing this thread