Made in Abyss - Ch. 67 - Whereabouts of the Soul

mustnt.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, wait. The soul not exist far away from the abyss.
So it obviously not the universal meaning we know about a soul.
This gonna fuck my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Nanachi is my favorite, I really don't want him to go out like this, but dying to stop two others from getting separated is the type of thing I can see happening for a death for someone like Nanachi.

No repeat of one dying(Mitty) while one living(Nanachi) in sadness.

Of course I think its a fake out or something because it just feels TOO abrupt. But with this series its hard to tell.

Dex-chan lover
From the passive way nanachi is speaking, i think it sounds more like she ended up exposing a secret, rather then being killed. Like what if Nanachi is also immortal, but didnt want to reveal it.
either way..better not hurt our bun...
. . .it's been awhile but I am pretty sure Nana is as immortal as Mitty is just she actually registers pain and reason

Dex-chan lover
I don't even understand what happened to her. Would someone shed some light, please?

Dex-chan lover
MllGk2H.png

Same bro, same.

Also just noticed Tepaste being smug for no reason right before the attack. Traitor spotted.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I don't even understand what happened to her. Would someone shed some light, please?
She pushed the twins out of the way of the creature coming down. In doing so though she was essentially what looks like got be creature and it looks like killed with the ground where creature landed destroyed
The way she COULD be alive is if the reason Reg shot his hand is the creature is taking Nanachi away right now rather than her just being OBLITERATED

Dex-chan lover
No visible corpse or bun breathing her last, so no confirmed death. Yet. Even if she dies, something is being set up for this arc. Trust the plan of the man who actually sniffs a Nanachi plushie every day. Also, an anti-sensory attack is scary as all hell.

I don't know if it's the translation or me but I didn't get half of the chapter. A lot of reference to past stuff I don't remember I guess.

That surprise at the end doh 👌

Users who are viewing this thread