Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - A Gift

Fed-Kun's army
Eh? Why did you press Read older comments? The next chapter upload is not coming for THREE MONTHS MINIMUM. Are you reading older comments to procrastinate until then? Well the author is procrastinating as well, so both you clowns are in an infinite loop. Which begs the question, will we ever the know the mysteries of the abyss? What is at the very bottom of it? The wait is killing all of us, but we all know we can't drop the series. We have to know the secrets of this infernal hole. We just have to pray that author stops procrastinating and starts fucking writing, and for their safety from this pandemic, lest they die before finishing the story. Having something you like so dearly end so suddenly and quickly without warning... takes a toll to one's soul. Since I have the very special privilege of being the 1st comment, let me tell you this, it would be a terrible shame if the author or YOU die before the next chapter releases, would it? Food for thought.

Group Leader
man, it's always so long between chapters that i have to reread every time to figure out what the hell is going on

Dex-chan lover
Hmm only thing I can gleam from this chapter is umm... I guess Nanachi's new armor looks kinda cool

"I want to save the village"

so you will become the village

ahahahaha this is "I want to become white whistle" all over again

Double-page supporter
How come each chapter releases each semester, what's up with the raws? I'd understand this wait and get a volume's worth of chapters but one each time makes it look like the series isn't that well loved to be ripped off LOL
Still, it's been so long since they've entered this floor that I can't follow what is happening anymore lmao

Dex-chan lover
Faputa has two mother.
She just don't realise the other one yet lmao.

Dex-chan lover
And i was thinking today that we wouldn't get a new chapter this year lol.

Damn this is real tense now, can't wait to see what happens in half a year.

Dex-chan lover
@russelg Well i dont know all the story but calling a guy that delivers this level of detailed and stylized art "lazy" is more than a little rude, friend.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgeting this whole arc every time new chapter arrived. See you all next year

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame that there's such a long time between chapters, but it's a helluva read every time. See y'all next April.

Aggregator gang
holy shit a new chapter lol, today has been a good day

Users who are viewing this thread