Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - A Gift

Tomboy, Moth, princess of the Narehates, princess of Value, Iru's daughter. Oh Faputa, Names or psychological trauma, I wonder what will you have more at the end of the arc.

Dex-chan lover
This keeps getting more and more diabolus ex machina, how the fuck are our heroes getting out of this one.

I don’t even think Faputa can take one of those insane outside monsters, and we are still not even close to the bottom of the abyss...

That said, if I understood correctly, Nanachi and Belaf think that Wazukyan wants to create another golden city out of Riko with one of the cradles of greed inside Faputa?

Dex-chan lover
we only know of like 7 layers right? I cant imagine there being more than 10 tbh. we've already reached the point of 'you go up you die' and as the end of the chapter shows were seeing some crazy shit, its gonna be difficult to raise the stakes with each layer at this point. by the time they reach layer 10,assuming that exists, their practically gonna be fighting gods while riko is still a fleshy meat sack

Everything going according to Wazukyan keikaku.

The entrance of ryuusazai at end of chapter hyped me. That thing is strong af, he literally damaged Reg's arm on chapter 43. I think even Faputa will have some trouble to defeat it.
That said, great chapter as usual. This arc is getting better and better (with potential to surpass Idofront).

"I want to save the village"

so you will become the village

ahahahaha this is "I want to become white whistle" all over again

I mean Riko did call Wakuzan out on doing the same thing that Bonedrewd did. he was surprised she figured him out and thats part of why she wanted Reg to stop faputa.

Thanks, as always, for such a fast and fine translation!

Nanachi gets a badass moment and there is a more than 0% chance that Faputa will survive this. I'll call it a win in my book.

@HunterCO I totally feel you man. I re-read chapter 51 and It's been so long that I've forgotten some super important things that were detailed in that chapter. Made in Abyss is definitely the kind of manga we need to re-read like... right before it ends jajajajaja.

Double-page supporter
@impendio
Wazukyan's first making of the village was a stop gap to save everyone. But since then he's been waiting "for people to keep challenging the Abyss longing for that feeling of Homesickness" (From chapter 51).

He's dissatisfied that HE can't keep exploring the Golden City and is trapped within Irumyui lest he disintegrate like all the villagers. He wants to continue exploring, and it seems Nanachi thinks his plan is to use Riko's "wish" to keep exploring with one of the eggs to enable him to keep exploring as well.

Nanachi imagines Rikoville, but as for what form it would actually take who knows.

Double-page supporter
@colxeric
It's being released "as it comes."

Made in Abyss isn't serialized regularly, it releases on Takeshobo's website semi randomly. At times monthly, at times every 4 months. Since the anime it's been less frequent I imagine due to the author working on Anime/Movie art and consultation. https://webcomicgamma.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/madeinabyss/

It's slower than I'd like, but the art is amazing and it's still roughly 1 volume every 18 months or so.

Dex-chan lover
Wazukyan: im in deep shit

Stop making the villains entertaining tsukushi

Users who are viewing this thread