Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - A Gift

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Belafu's a Beholder.

The one thing that Irumyuui didn't take away. The one thing given to Nanachi and Faputa. That which can only be seen. Belafu's gift was Beauty from the eye of the beholder

Or maybe I'm talking nonsense.

I feel a bit lost. I'd really appreciate if someone gave me a nice clear concise explanation of the rules of the village, what the hell happened to Nanachi, and basically everything else established in this arc. Also where the fuck did this primordial being pop out of. Were primordial beings ever pre established in this series? Is it possibly a translation problem; like it doesn't actually mean primordial being but the English language doesn't have a good equivalent?

So that big horse will become relevant and not just a weird creature in the background, nice.

Faputa has learned her mother´s past, now she has even more reasosn to hate the villagers but also could start understanding them too.

I think she will meet her mother in some form, and she´ll tell her to live on and have adventures, and that she is happy to be able to help the villagers, and Faputa will forgive them and join Riko´s party.

Wazukyan is a total mistery, maybe he dies protecting the village and get´s morphed into some artifact that Riko will carry, kinda like Prushka.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Nikosgarofola The primordial being is just the strongest beast in this part of the abyss
Nanachi sold herself tothe flower serpent guy, Belaf, to protect her blob friend.
That guy has was one of the funding members of the vilage and instructed Nanachi in how to stop Wazukyan, the black and white guy who is "possessed by divinity" and another founding member, from doing to the MC the same thing he did to Faputa's mother, who now is the village itself.
The wishes of Faputa's mother granted them their forms and protection, Wazukyan is hoping that the MC's wish for knowledge and adventure will allow them to get out of the village and go deeper.

Dex-chan lover
Nanachi arriving on time to save the day and prove herself to be BEST BUNE all over again

@delaprd

lol, you mean having multiple scenes of the MC visibly peeing herself and literally having her eat dicks isn't pedoshit? lmfao, you sure you aren't one either?

It's really a shame the mangaka give up the manga to focus on the anime.
I don't even remember what's going on...

If anything, Faputa is gainig points to join the group. Reg is forming his own harem.

Dex-chan lover
@ilikepi31415
What I honestly love the most out of this manga is that feeling of madness of descending the abyss regardless of everything. Like, it’s how homo sapiens expanded through the world and cross the pacific on rafts with not knowledge of land at the end, while neanderthals never really got outside of europe and central asia.

It’s truly the one thing I admire the most out of the human race, that desperation to know what’s beyond...

I’m still sad at the lost of Bonedrewd’s perfect body because it’s exactly what you’d do to go beyond where everyone has ever gone before. I want to see more of him and the rest of the white whistles soon.

Dex-chan lover
Also rereading a bunch of older chapters, given how back when the Ryuuzasai destroyed Gaburoon and Faputa said she could only lure it away but not defeat it, and how it dented Reg’s armor, and how it has been all this arc in the fucking background I now wonder, how in the name of fuck will they kill that thing without all dying in the process?

I really want Faputa to be able to go on her own adventure, without remorse or regret and shit. She says she was made to avenge Irumyu but I don’t think Irumyu would’ve wanted her to be consumed by revenge like this...

I don’t trust Wazukyan one bit nor I think any other White Whistle is even remotely close to appear yet.
Man, this manga is so good...

Fed-Kun's army
I am sorry but what was the plot last month again? fuck
also holy shit is it just me or has the art gotten way better

Users who are viewing this thread