Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Value

Dex-chan lover
MAN... this was brutal, it is like a buffet was open and all the abyss creatures just got a notice that there is an opening discount.

@Nikosgarofola The author is a he, and he is pretty famous for one upping the nihilism of his works.

One of the most magnificent portrayals of overcoming nihilism I have ever read.
Probably because of loli/furry/monster girl/whatever.

Now, dear Faputa, is the time to rip and tear. Until it is done.

Aggregator gang
I mean on one hand good for her for not dying like we all expected and for developing. Now I wish I kinda cared for her character but I honestly cant.

I just wanna see more insane abyss shit, sigh

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Faputa has gotten over her sole reason for existing quite yet, she was just exposed to other sides of the situation. She only complained about the kill stealing and she ate the Narehate she snatched back from the beast on last few pages. Even if she doesn't kill there is no hope for the narehate. They can't fight off the monsters forever, the dome is gone. They would need some way to fix Iru and even if there was a a way to do that, there is no way Faputa would let her mom go back to being a village.

There dead. Every single one of them. But not just the children, but the goopy children, and the furry children too.

Dex-chan lover
57 chaps in. Still no clue what's going on. Not really anyway...

Made in Abyss fans reading a whole chapter of little girls being torn to pieces, mauled and gored by animals:

🙂😀

( there are 2 fans)

Ah, I love my Moths having existencial crisis on who on earth they are and what they want to do just with a little bit of the fauna of the six layer showing their danger level as they reap and tear in a "all you can eat" and to top all of it some continuous suffering mixed with villagers challenging their uncontrollable desires to consume by instead being the ones eaten even if that is only to let them die by the hand of their annihilator instead of the creatures of the Abyss. What a perfect dish. That and of course as desert some pain pain and pain as everyone dies.

LOL Nanachi...

GZbQUWe.png

Double-page supporter
The Faputa´s eyes patron... isnt the same as Reg battery countdown?. She is no longer inmortal maybe?

Dex-chan lover
The gore in this chapter is crazy!
And the last panel is great too!
Thanks you so much for the chapter!

Also, I have a feeling that Faputa will get a very irredeemable death or emotional end. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread