Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Value

Faputa: "I came here to destroy and kill you all"

- monsters from outside start to destroy and kill them all.

"WAIT, THAT'S ILLEGAL!"

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god the guy drew this with at least a halfie. I never read anything about him personally but you just know this is what he's into by now.

Aggregator gang
goddamn what a brutal near-death scene, Faputa's literally being torn to shreds and she watches as her caretaker dies, bruttttal

Thank you for the chapter! Time to wait three more months

Quality of this comic went down the drain. It used to have an atmosphere of mystery, now it has atmosphere of convoluted Dragon Ball episode with a dash of Miura's boat ride.

Double-page supporter
This arc has stretched so much that makes me think the author doesn't know what to do with the next layers.

Only page I see is the credits, anyone else has this issue

Edit: nvm, browser acting up on me.

I swear this series becomes more and more unpleasant to read. It feels exploitative
But then again, I never cared for Faputa in the first place, so all of this arc is eh

Yawn, I don't even care about guro anymore, can we leave this shitty village asap and go to the adventures again?

Double-page supporter
I think this arc has like 5 chapters left until the slow start of the next one comes. 5 chapters that means like 3 years here but you get what I mean.

I like the arc but at this point I just want the story to move on.

This series just isn't worth keeping up with now. Its slow, has bad art and quarterly.

Bro please can we continue the descent already, this village arc has been going on for way too long.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, why not just 'woke' her when she nearly kill Reg.
Whats the point dragging this for so long.
Should just make them run away while some villager sacrificed as food and move to next arc.
Jeez...

Yay new chapter!
Time to reread the 10 previous chaps to remember what's going on.
---
Faputa wanted revenge, but found salvation.. wonderful chapter!

@Renard
This arc has stretched so much that makes me think the author doesn't know what to do with the next layers.

Author, some years ago: "Yeah yeah, so happy my manga about some adventure in a misterious hole where i can play perv innuendos with kids is a BANGER! let's move foward! Sweet moneys"

Author, right now: "What i do... what i do... they are already in the end of the 6th out of 7th layers... should i reveal more 100 layers? But how about the climbing curse getting worse? well, I'll keep them in the village while i find an idea"

Users who are viewing this thread