Made in Abyss - Vol. 10 Ch. 57 - Value

I know we're reading it illegally and have no right to complain but, why does this arc so streched up? and it takes too long to update? As a stupid person, I cannot understand why. Its like waiting for another berserk chapter

My heart and soul is torn apart from seeing those grotesque panels and the villagers helping Faputa in spite of following her mother's "wish" to annihilate them. That said, I think this arc may have dragged on for too long. Still, it does present a good moral in that you should seek out what presents value in life rather than following what others want you to do.

At times it feels like some people didn't even read the Idofront arc to realize reaching the bottom was just an initial idea motivation at the moment but as the journey went on and reality hits it is still an objective but for the group it is equally important to discover the secrets and mysteries of the Abyss and the Village hold many to say the least considering this arc has been one of the most packed with long awaited answers and other mysteries that bring them closer to what really is the Abyss. A shame as in focusing in moving on they forget to embrace the fire that has been this arc in so many levels.

Aggregator gang
"The real abyss were the friends we made along the way"

-Some user, probably

Real talk though, other than explaining HOW this village was made, It doesn't feel like it actually answered any of the major questions we had before this shit started (What is Reg, where did he come from? Who made him? Where tf is Riko's mom?). It only introduced new characters (Faputa being the main one) and It was all in all a village-centric arc. At best It left us with more questions than answers (for example, apparently we know there was this old civilization... but we don't know If it's the exact same we see near the entrance with the praying skelletons. I forget). Is also kinda slow, and not that interesting unless you were into the new characters and setting. Is no wonder people are sick of it.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt think there would be a series that could make being eaten alive boring
This hasnt been interesting is 2 years
Made in abyss has turned into just
Gore > Gore > More Gore > Immortality sucks btw > Gore again

Pretty sad the author has to resort to guro in order to keep viewers interested. This manga was so amazing during the first 4 layers

Yeah I'm in agreement with most people this arc is kind of a dud. Seems to be about over though so hopefully what comes next is better.

Double-page supporter
Here here, can we get back to the Wacky Adventures of Reg and Whatsername in The Abyss? I'm done with the narehate town. Faputa can come along.

I need to re-read this arc cause I'm just confused at this point. The release schedule between chapters ain't exactly helping my memory either lol.

@A-Tan An interference unit variety, the bottom with a mission carrying the stuff that will eventually be in Lyza grave, if alive at the bottom. What on earth are this questions on a layer that is not the bottom? Is like asking on the fourth layer arc who are the umbra hands as that questions belongs to their respective arc. Instead it answered us things like value, what is and how it works, an element that we have seen with Garburune could expand beyond that layer and is very connected on how some relics lead to the potential of wishes, dreams and who we are and how that is valuable and the bases to eventually know what is the relics true purpose as we now know some respond to human wishes. Is most likely one as there wasn't just one civilization buried, there are civilizations as old as 6000 year buried, but they come from the same line so it was answered who are some of those skeletons and why they were there as they are culture praising the Abyss. talking about years, we finally have data on the time dilation as 2000 years more or less when the Ganja arrives is equavelent to the 150 years that have passed down there. lets see, we know there are relics like riko original compass that were created to let others to the Abyss, talking about Interferance units before, we know the ones down there have interests and creatures and humans since they were created to study, analize and even adapt quickly to their languages. Oh language, how to forget how we know were the Abyssal language come from as it is based from relics and the old culture, and that old culture based their language on the golden citizens aka the ones down there. The questions created in this arc were also answered as what is Faputa, how does their economy work, why did Belafu was like that across the arc, what is Belafu plan (that could even affect the future of the story), why are the Narehates stuck in there, as I mentioned before what are the bases of Iru culture, how was Orth created when another culture was still there as Ganja weren't even the first to reach the Abyss that lead to Orth. So no answers you say even if as in every other arc there wasn't the need to answer stuff that belongs to their respective layer as it is then answered as we have seen. Lets not even talk about questions, Nanachi finally has moved on enough to stop being a suicidal bunny just on the journey to die, Reg has been awakened and the retun of his memories has start, Riko has started to define what she truly wants to do, how to act and what are her priorities as the journey goes on, and as much as you dislike Prushka denying she has been and introduced and has evolved as much as the main characters. So I honestly recommend a re-read instead of saying it hasn't answered practically nothing

Well... I agree that this arc is a bit too long, but I still believe in this manga. Can't wait to see what the next layer is going to be like

this chapter is just the village getting destroyed and realizing that being in a forest filled with predators isn't a good place to be in. faputa having some epiphany over having stuff is better than not having stuff is completely side-steps by all the villages just giving themselves to her just to survive. thanks for working on this chapter, hopefully maybe a door to the next layer is underneath the now ruined village.

@Neverius You make it very difficult to understand what you're writing and therefore your point gets hopelessly lost.

Maybe edit, and use some full stops. They really do help people to understand what you're saying.

And use paragraphs to split up thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread