Made in Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 66.5 - Volume Extras

Group Leader
My man Tsukushi really got exposed loli nipple on the cover, what a legend.

Outplayed the editors with the giga brain move of "ackkktually any nipples beyond 2 don't count as indecent cuz it's unrealistic"

Dex-chan lover
"It only comes out from the hole in the center though..." How does Tsukushi think nipples work?

"It only comes out from the hole in the center though..." How does Tsukushi think nipples work?
In real nipples, it isn’t just one hole, it’s several pores where the milk secretes. Just look up “how milk comes out of nipples” and look at the images, you can see how it looks a bit different. Like in a real lactating nipple there would be several beads of milk coming out from the nipple instead of just one like the twins apparently have.

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY ABYSS
J8yElXH.png

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GK

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the illustrations somehow remind me of the "Of mana" series of video games. ^.-
You uncultured swine its called... googles it... :huh:

seiken densetsu series or mana series :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
You uncultured swine its called... googles it... :huh:

seiken densetsu series or mana series :pacman:
I know, but there's more than one title, and they all have weird titles like Sword, Secret, Legend, Trials, etc of Mana. I've played at least 2-3 of them.

Dex-chan lover
You need to look at some actual breasts not just hentai. :p
Hah, I would enjoy observing the phenomenon up close. Though even RL nips give the impression that the milk is coming from that center indentation - unless you look close as it turns out. I suppose I can learn things even from manga artists with questionable fetishes.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the illustrations somehow remind me of the "Of mana" series of video games. ^.-
I get what you mean. I only got to play Sword of Mana when I was little, but I've always loved to look at artwork from all the different Mana games. There's a similar softness and tenderness to how Tsukushi draws landscapes and cute things. Plus the sort of wildness of nature, with lots of chaotic, organic shapes. The Mana games and Made in Abyss have that in common with their artwork.

Looking at the Seventh Layer for the first time, I can't seem to decide what it is. Sometimes it looks like a softly detailed grassy field. Sometimes it looks like ocean waves. Sometimes it looks like clouds. And sometimes it looks like innards. I'm scared, but intriguied what colors Tsukushi will choose for it.

And I'm even more scared and even more intrigued what the curse does in the Seventh Layer. Last chapter Srajo said something about how death isn't really the effect, it's a placeholder used to hide it or simply because it's poorly understood. If it's somehow more horrific and esoteric than being transformed into a Narehate, then I have a hard time picturing what it could even be.

Users who are viewing this thread