Made in Abyss - Vol. 12 Ch. 66.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
My man Tsukushi really got exposed loli nipple on the cover, what a legend.

Outplayed the editors with the giga brain move of "ackkktually any nipples beyond 2 don't count as indecent cuz it's unrealistic"
Or did they...? Lol didnt he mention his Editor was responsible for some of the more extreme decisions?

Double-page supporter
Based on the description those probably are not really nipples. The anatomy doesn't match and the author is fully aware of how nipples actually work. I bet:
1. It will have relevance later on
2. It is a bait for moralists "You see, these aren't really nipples, why are you getting worked up over these?"
3. Gain time with the anime department by introducing stuff to argue about "no need to censor those because they aren't really nipples, and one is even a boy, make nipples are not a problem after all. I want these to be shown in the anime because they will be important for the plot."
Laius would need to be restrained if he were there too.
E2txJu2.png

Dex-chan lover
I assure you reader, that the information about the nipple "secreting milk" from the twin is crucial to the plot... the author, probably.

Dex-chan lover
I CAN ASSURE YOU DEAR READER, HAVING THE GREEN LOLIS LACTATE FROM THEIR SIX NIPPLES ITS CRITICAL TO THE PLOT

Jesus Tsukushi, not only you had to make them nuggets but you also had the necessity to make them lactate as well, the hiatus is making him a bit too comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread