Made in Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 69 - Maelstrom Danger Zone Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
Please god
My Pursuit of Happiness Moment…New Job Offer – MYrealiTV

Thanks again Tsukushi, for leaving me in yet another catatonic state after months of wait. She won't be alright... Her spine... Ffs Tsukushi, just... ffs man. :fml:
:angery:

Fed-Kun's army
I'm beginning to think that the reason this manga takes so long to release because they spend so much time taming the raging hard on while drawing lolis being tortured. LMAO

I think I'm bouncing out of this manga. Having characters suffer for no reason other then just for shock value is kind demeaning in a literary sense, because there's just no purpose other then just making me gasp and recoil.
then leave lol and shut up along the way, it was quite clear what kind of story this was a long time ago, wonder why you are this far along without leaving sooner.
Also "suffer for no reason" is a crazy statement but whatever

I'm beginning to think that the reason this manga takes so long to release because they spend so much time taming the raging hard on while drawing lolis being tortured. LMAO

I think I'm bouncing out of this manga. Having characters suffer for no reason other then just for over
zealous shock value is kind demeaning in a literary sense, because there's just no purpose other then just making me gasp and recoil.
Bro they are literally diving a hellhole where people die a lot, it's daily occurrence. It's been established since early on that cave delving is a profession with insane fatality rate. AND our characters are currently diving uncharted region of said hellhole.
Reading this manga for 60 something chapters and not expecting characters to suffer is crazy

Group Leader

I think I'm bouncing out of this manga. Having characters suffer for no reason other then just for over
zealous shock value is kind demeaning in a literary sense, because there's just no purpose other then just making me gasp and recoil.
My guess is that it wasn’t pointless. instead Nanachi is about to get a massive upgrade with relics installed in her body that Riko will activate with her white whistle

Dex-chan lover

You got the wrong door, the isekai plot armor club is two blocks down.

Dex-chan lover

Made in Abyss: Consistently shows and tells that the abyss is a dangerous, uncaring world that has claimed untold amounts of lives including the highest ranking white whistles, a fact that won’t change just cuz the characters are a bunch of kids. A world where one little mistake, one little accident can spell your end.

You: why are they suffering? Why are these kids constantly in danger?! It makes no sense that bad things are happening in the second to last layer that’s completely uncharted territory.

Guys! Pls stop coping and accept that nanchers is fucking dead!!! 😭😭😭 Blud is not walking ever again!!! 💀💀💀

Fed-Kun's army
I'VE ALREADY LOST PRUSHKA, I CAN'T BEAR THAT TOO!
Also, Tsukushi really likes to make us suffer. ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER? SERIOUSLY?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Nanachi 😭
Ugh, I do NOT like the way her legs are bent the wrong way.
But also, I predict her activated form might be coming soon, which might heal her, but who knows with freakin MiA

Dex-chan lover
C'mon... it isn't that bad right :worry:
Anyway... Cya you guys in six months :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that it wasn’t pointless. instead Nanachi is about to get a massive upgrade with relics installed in her body that Riko will activate with her white whistle
This might track, actually. We didn't know much about the beast squad until basically now. We knew they had at least one relic attached to them, but now we know they actually all seem to have several relics as core parts of them.

I'll huff that copium as hard as possible until they outright say she is dead.

She's not dead. Probably badly hurt but I assume she'll recover. This fight was meant to showcase the abilities of Srajo's squad while setting us up for the next big conflict. This is not copium, it just thematically makes no sense for Nanachi to die here.

Users who are viewing this thread