Made in Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 69 - Maelstrom Danger Zone Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the transformations aren't all just super Saiyan mode. Death Graze(which he actually says in english) is a cool attack name but man Yata has some deathflags by using his own flesh to do it. Man already breaking mass conversion laws with canopy he made. The twins are fluffy death and seem to blow up specific parts of anything they see.

Dex-chan lover
MI2Ch9R.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I'm thinking that the twin's ability might be why they've lost their limbs
If they can somehow psychically snap limbs you can pretty easily imagine how that might go horribly wrong

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I'm thinking that the twin's ability might be why they've lost their limbs
If they can somehow psychically snap limbs you can pretty easily imagine how that might go horribly wrong

I was thinking it's something of an 'eye for an eye' move myself, it would explain why they're missing limbs and why they only went for the 'knuckle' there.

Dex-chan lover
Faputa looks so unbothered chewing that monster and I love her fuzzball mode.

And... wait... my mind can't entirely comprehend the scene, but... Nanachi's legs... should not be at that angle, should they?

Tsukushi, why in the nine hells did you need to do that with our sun-smelling sweetheart, YOU MONSTER?

Thanks as always for the teams' dedication in doing this series, always appreciated, and seeing the old custom of doing special sfx adaptations going strong warms my heart.

Dex-chan lover
We've seen worse get fixed! It'll be ok! :worry:

Thank you for the uploads!

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to think that the reason this manga takes so long to release because they spend so much time taming the raging hard on while drawing lolis being tortured. LMAO

I think I'm bouncing out of this manga. Having characters suffer for no reason other then just for over
zealous shock value is kind demeaning in a literary sense, because there's just no purpose other then just making me gasp and recoil.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread