Made in Abyss - Vol. 9 Ch. 55.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
@Renard Don't forget we had a similar character like that, she now hangs around the Main Characters neck. I fully expect whatever will happen will be fucking tragic ... as always.

Double-page supporter
@shmerdistor
Back is chapter 13 Maruruk mentions their "eyes are sensitive to light" and Ozen made them her apprentice so "Maruruk wouldn't have to go back up to the surface again and again.

@ArgonDorn
Riko is 12 and mentions that Maruruk is about her age. I imaging being away from the sun down in the abyss prolongs their lives.

Wait, is Marulk a gem from Land of Lustrous (HnK)?

Come on, he is a boy, and is not even the case of gender ideology. Ozen demanded him to use that clothes.

Aggregator gang
We are learning more about the plot from the omake than the actual chapters jfc One thing that stuck to me was that image of people sending a balloon with a letter (?) attached to it. I wonder if those were the people behind Riko's bs one.

@eviljackspicer To exploit Nanachi's drama with Mitty, since she is so popular and her entire character revolves around Mitty. Additionally to have her out the picture while Riko and Reg stumble around like headless chickens. So basically 50/50. One for meta reasons and another for... also meta reasons

@Shaolin_Funk where is that pfp from???

Double-page supporter
@A-tan
Buddy, those people sending the letter were Riko and party. We're just seeing it from Faputa's point of view.

That was the sweetest thing. It makes me hope that she doesn't die, but where she's going, there are only bad ending flags.

Users who are viewing this thread