Made in Abyss - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Faputa and Reg

I'm glad the cyclop girl survive, for now at least. Who do you think those silhoutes the robot mentioned, white whistles? I think it would be quite cool if there are more white whistles deeper in the abyss. They are the most terrifying so far.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I wish this released faster. It’s almost like berserk in the distance between some chaps

Fed-Kun's army
WE GET THIS CHAPTER OUT OF LEFT FIELD
Thanks for the translation as always

Dex-chan lover
That was .... a very Made in Abyss chapter. It had everything. Woah.
Oh yeah, thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
Since some of you still can't tell the difference

boy-girl.png

reg getting choked and taking it from behind, this looks like BDSM on steroids

Dex-chan lover
Well this chapter makes me sad ... something tells me Faputa won't survive this.

@artichoke Let's be honest the first one is more "Miscellaneous" since I don't remember we ever got a proper confirmation on their gender. I think different official translation even differ in what pronoun they use.

I can never quite remember what was going on when a chapter finally releases.

It feels like this arc has gone on forever! I swear it ended like three times already.

Double-page supporter
@cryum
The thing is the villagers literally can't survive outside of the village
Last chapter, page 7 Belafu mentions it. Then later in that chapter both he and the Narahate with him dissolve as they leave.
Wazukyan also implies in Chapter 52 that he can't leave the village but has a plan to allow him to do so.

It's a straight up binary choice as it stands. If the village dies, all the villagers die too. Unless Wazukyan can do a keikaku and make everyone be able to live outsde so the villagers get to live and Faputa gets to kill Irumyui.

Failing that, I'm on team village unless some new information comes to light. Wazukyan was, and is, a scumbag and should face repercussions. But a lot of the other villagers had nothing to do with the creation of the village and showed up later. But it's still a very grey area so it's easy to make an argument for either side.

Dex-chan lover
@ilikepi31415
I'm still curious how new villagers were even born. Did irumyuui produce them similar to how Mitty arrived? That they literally can't exist outside the barrier when they never had lives outside it has me suspicious. Are they ALL Dreams of the Fayth kind of deal?

I am so lost wasn't there a mother waiting her daughter down below of Abyss?

Users who are viewing this thread