Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 74.1 - Ch. 74 Afterword

Group Leader
So, sorry for everyone who is just shocked to see this show up out of nowhere, but I think anyone who read this would find this interesting. And I think it would be well worth your time to read the entire series if you have not. It's cute, every episode is funny, and it has a very satisfying ending. I just re-read the whole thing (thank you so much genderbenderbb2!), so I can say that with confidence!

Latios, you out there? This wouldn't have happened without you.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was unexpected, but very pleasant surprise. Thanks a lot!

Dex-chan lover
That was a fun trip down memory lane. I had forgotten about this little gem. Thanks for reminding me :)

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!
I loved this manga from start to end, I did my best years ago to spread the word about it and hope that at least some more people read it
Thanks for translating this!
And btw, does anyone knows if the author has a Twitter account or where I can follow their other works?

This was a much appreciated blast from the past, thank you for the added translation! :)

Group Leader
Hope this someday gets an anime adaptation. That would be fun.
At this point that is not happening... you do not get an anime adaptation unless your manga is super hot and trendy or you're a legend and one of your old series gets picked up.... but I would sure love it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One of my favorite Manga period. It's nice to finally get the afterwords translated. Thank you. I did do a double take when I saw this in my updated because I deffo remember reading the last chapter and it ending 😂.

It is nice to have it pop-up though. I've had it added to my mangadex library for a reread for the longest and just haven't. Now there's no excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread