Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 74 - Madoka from the window

Great ending to a great manga, tho I admit I'd like to have seen an explanation to all of Madoka's antics other than "it's just a silly gag manga."

Thank you for your effort in translating!

Aggregator gang
Holy shit that ending is somehow so much better than expected. A wonderfully wholesome end to a wonderfully wholesome story ^_^

Dude that ending is way too good like we DONT DESERVE THIS DAMN it has been a while the series ended this good 10/10 for sure

Aggregator gang
FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a feel good ending. This manga is 11/10 fucking amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fairin Could not have said it better!
God damn, just coming here to say pretty much the same, bu that "FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" caught me off guard :'D

Supporter
I was sitting on chapter 74 for a while now not wanting it to end, even though I knew how it ended from the comments sections of prior chapters (actually I think I may have learned about the ending from the comments section of a totally different manga). Took the plunge tonight. Worth it in every respect. This was such a phenomenal manga. So glad it ended this way.

This feels like it could be adapted as a short-form anime at some point.

I wonder if we'll ever get the afterword by the mangaka translated. I'm curious what that says.

Dex-chan lover
In the final message, the author says that the reason the manga is 8 pages long is because he keeps going to the hospital with an illness and having to work as an assistant to cover the costs of medicine.
Regarding the reason the characters don't have mouths and noses is because the manga was made for Comiket, he felt free to create more simplified art in the way he wanted because he wasn't bound by publisher rules and because he thought it would draw attention.

Users who are viewing this thread