Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 74.1 - Ch. 74 Afterword

Dex-chan lover
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!
I loved this manga from start to end, I did my best years ago to spread the word about it and hope that at least some more people read it
Thanks for translating this!
And btw, does anyone knows if the author has a Twitter account or where I can follow their other works?
https://x.com/yasuhiro_fkd seems to be their twitter account.

Hopefully they're doing well.

Double-page supporter
Well, it's really funny to see this pop up in my feed again. This manga is really good though, so I guess I'm leaving this as a bump to encourage people to read it. Madoka is cute!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks
I finished reading yesterday so I translated this page with Google but I didn't understand the "backgrouds" that was being translated as "kneading" and the last line about "contrast"

Supporter
I miss this Manga. I also have this hope that it will be picked up by a publisher and translated. But in the meantime, I have it here and it makes me happy.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating this, I always like it when authors offer comments and behind the scenes stuff. Glad for the reminder about this unique series :)

Fed-Kun's army
Loved this manga when I read it the first time, and it feels like a good time to reread it again!
Thank you for bringing it back! <3

Dex-chan lover
Wow, 4 years already huh? Feels like its been a 5 minutes, but also feels like its been a whole ass decade.

Thank you for this afterword, I'll now be giving this a reread.

Users who are viewing this thread