Madonna ga Glass Case no Naka - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Madonna's Whereabouts

Power Uploader
@greatninja3 If the guy trying to make them workable says it’s not possible then I’d probably post them just so people knows what happened, but until then have some patience and there might be a proper release sometime in the future. Or you could buy the printed version at surugaya if you really can’t wait.

Double-page supporter
Bitter sweet ending cause you know that the axe on this one fall at chapter 10 where the author focused way too much on the geek stuff rather than building the story around the characters.

All in all its a good read 7/10

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, they sexed this loli up!
And no, my boner is NOT confused.

Fuck it, I'm going to jail~!

Double-page supporter
https://66.media.tumblr.com/77e643b978a2205afef6f71f22594215/tumblr_inline_o3sfm01luh1qc48y2_500.gif

Double-page supporter
you'd think a story about a guy who jerks off to geckos who fell in love with a twelve year old couldn't be heartwarming, but here we are

Dex-chan lover
Now they need to wait till she's 18. She already made the reservation lol I'd like to at least see some sort of epilogue of when she's an adult buuuut that's probably not happening so i can just imagine it lol

Dex-chan lover
For a few chapters I thought it would end in a nice ending but the author chose the pedo ending 😐

Fed-Kun's army
i don't get it. throwing a fit and acting so traumatized by their relatively quite peaceful divorce when its really not a big deal at all compared to all the messed up shit some other families go through, i don't get it at all. her not wanting her parents to marry other people, and making them promise it when they couldn't possibly know the future, that's so unfair and selfish and... so random and weird that they'd agree. i guess they could be going along with it till she grows up a bit more... now instead of one, there are three adults waiting for her to be 18 before they can move on with their lives.

Dex-chan lover
amazing, based happy ending without huge dumb timeskip

he never got to show any initiative which is a minus but ok

i don't get it. throwing a fit and acting so traumatized by their relatively quite peaceful divorce when its really not a big deal at all compared to all the messed up shit some other families go through, i don't get it at all. her not wanting her parents to marry other people, and making them promise it when they couldn't possibly know the future, that's so unfair and selfish and... so random and weird that they'd agree. i guess they could be going along with it till she grows up a bit more... now instead of one, there are three adults waiting for her to be 18 before they can move on with their lives.

you're morally insane. talk to a priest.

Users who are viewing this thread