Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

"This time, I'm going to be happy"
The little shit exfiancee should be slapped a few times

Aggregator gang
Is this prologue finally done!? This different title shouldn't be exist since there's already another one.

Dex-chan lover
What an absolute manslut.
Hope his engagement goes poorly and he loses his fortune and company.
Hope that's the only way in which we will see him again. I just want to watch Dahliya make cool inventions.

Dex-chan lover
A damn fool he is. He somehow managed to make himself look even worse here than in the other one.

TIME FOR HEARTS AFIRE WITH THE TESLA SPIRIT

Group Leader
The former fiance is an infuriating asshole as ever, who I still wish gets kicked in the nuts by a carriage horse's iron-shoed hindleg so hard, he becomes a eunuch and can no longer reproduce. I'm eagerly hoping for his comeuppance in a future chapter, but I won't hold my breath.

Dex-chan lover
Give Tobias some slack, he's just a moron, an absolute idiot, an undeniable buffoon, a walking circus, he ain't a bad person really but holy hell he choose the worst time possible while being really stupid

esp

So Tobias didn't actually love her from the start, but he acted excited about it to make the dads happy, and Dahlia doesn't actually get a say in the marriage. Why do they only ask Tobias for his opinion?

Maybe Tobias thought she had already agreed to it? I wouldn't be thrilled in his position when she looks pretty bummed to be in an arranged marriage.

Double-page supporter
Fuck that guy forever and ever and even after that. Goddamn clownshoes.

Fed-Kun's army
I curse Tobias with all of the curses in this world. I hate men like him. He's a motherfucking liar, a buffoon, idiot, bastard, a fucking dickbag (etc.).

I'm still waiting for the hot guy in red armour 😉

Tobias was a fucking scum....i'm surprised no one commented on it in the story before the inevitable happened.

Thanks for the chapter!
Tobias really is an idiot. Should've communicated with her more, treated her as an actual full equal partner rather than a subservient trophy wife whose only job is making him look good, and gotten a grip on his pride and jealousy rather than letting them steer him into one bad decision after another. She may not have made a lot of friends, but the ones she does have are the loyal and true to the ends of Hell type not to mention all the juicy gossip the workers saw and heard both at the meeting and their house is definitely going to spread really fast painting him in a bad light. Furthermore, waiting until the absolute last minute to discuss these things with her or not being able to fully close accounts is the height of stupidity even if he was trying to preserve some bonds with her despite his own mistakes severing most of the ones they did have. I get that he felt buried in her shadow and frustrated that all his hard work barely measured up to her reckless talent but he essentially just about chose every wrong thing to do about it. I wonder if his family helped smooth over his past mistakes because this sort of behavior is what you'd expect of a a teenager who just hit puberty trying to show off how adult they are and failing miserably due to lack of experience and fully understanding issues. Seriously, only an idiot on an emotional hormonal high sleeps with his girlfriend in the bed his former fiance bought along with letting her put her things in said former fiances family furniture withing the few hours from breaking their engagement before the meeting to officially and complete all paperwork of breaking engagement. Good thing MC went with advice on a notarized list of items considering Tullini dated and slept with a man who was already taken with a fiance so high chance of something coming up because of that.

That sudden realization that this is a reboot of another manga. It hit me hard lmao.

It is refreshing to see a fantasy story theme that makes sense irl. Also don't hate Tobias. He is a moron and this sort of this sort of behaviour often comes from ppl you'd least expect it to.

I love love the storytelling in this adaptation. It hits right in the feeeeels and I love love Dahliya's development. She's so realistic and relatable, and so so human.
The art is gorgeous, can't wait for the next chapters! Thank you HaruPARTY, take your time because this kind of quality work definitely takes time and I don't mind waiting!

Yeah, when I didn't see the apprentice-turn-fiance on the cover, I knew something was gonna happen to him.

Dex-chan lover
I’m liking this one more, they fleshed out characters earlier, has a good amount of feels, and has imo better art

Users who are viewing this thread