Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Dahliya Wilts No More~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

i liked the first adaptation, it was good, but i have to admit this one is LEAGUES better. the pacing is MUCH better here (cept for that huge jump in the engagement and the father's death, but i'm guessing the gap is there in the novel as well) and the art is much more "clean" and detailed, especially in terms of the environment. i get a much better sense of the setting of the novel and the world that is being inhabited.

Dex-chan lover
I had truly hoped they would have just ran with the kid version for a while longer, seeing as it was fun, interesting and built the characters.

I mentioned it in the other version and ill just do the short version here: If you lived your life "hanging your head" last time, living your life for someone else where there are absolutely no feelings attached, is equally as pointless. The second he started pushing her down, she should have left, she just repeated the same things in her previous life in a different manner.

Ah well, at least this one has way more interesting side characters and doesn't rush things.

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia thanks for reminding me. I kind of forgot that.
I was talking about that receptionist girl who is the "true love", Emilia Tullini. She is apparently related to viscount Tullini, yet works as a receptionist in a merchant's firm. I understand that viscounts are just one step ahead of barons, but working as a receptionist, not even a craftsman or a manager?
I wonder if noble titles are just for show in that kingdom.

Now Im confused. I thought this manga would be in the past and in the other in the future and now with just one chapter this manga caught up to the other one lol

Dex-chan lover
@flannan @Solistia : it was a 1 generation title. her noble status (if any) would have ended with her father death.

Also I think the new fling is illegitimate, and might not be publicly accepted as a noble, it would explain the job perfectly.

Aggregator gang
Tobias is such an asshole that I'm pissed for the second time Just by seeing his stupid face

Wow, it seems that all the people in that room, want to trigger the gun to that idiot scum

Double-page supporter
Conniving bitch probably gambled that she marked the new bed in her juices, the Fiance would be too embarrassed to take it with her.

Bitches.

Group Leader
Is there a way to enter a manga world? I want to go in there and punch Tobias in his face to calm myself down.

Fed-Kun's army
Tobias was a good brother figure to her but not as a lover, and for breaking his promise with Mr. Carlo and Dahliya, let me punch his face just once please. (╬っ´ω`с ╬)

In both versions? Sides? Of the story, the guy is a major jerk. And the girl is a dumbass

The composition is very good in this manga, even if you flip through the pages without the text you really get a sense of how the relationship with Tobiass weighs down on Dahliya.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda of wished in either version, maybe even the LN that she had a moment to actually cry from the stress of it all and THEN pick herself back up.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, it's interesting Emilia is a receptionist despite being a noble's daughter. Given this doesn't seem like one of those isekai's where a receptionist is a high status job, they could be poor. (Which is why she'd try to surreptitiously steal the furniture).

I don't think Tobias will have a problem with this girl. Looking at the picture of her, she's probably what he was trying to force Dahliya into being - so he has what he wants.

Dahliya can join Rem in being "I love Emilia'd" but Dahliya is clearly taking it a *lot* better since she never loved Tobias anyway.

So thought the former fiancee was a major douche after reading the other manga's latest chapter, but he managed to lower my view of him further, I would not be surprised if in the LN he managed to bankrupt himself within a year.

Users who are viewing this thread