Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Is Sea Serpent and King Snake the name of the drinks intended for drinkers who drink x amount, the name given to a drinker who drinks at least y amount, or something else? Also, was that "If I'm wasted take me to here" another one of those require noble etiquette?

Actually it's not that Wolf can't use magic, it's what he can use is limited. Haven't found out why he's really not talented using the elemental magics, but he can use non-elemental physical boosting magic. Basically he can't cast spells using an element like fireball, however he can cast magic that boosts his physical stats like increasing strength, agility, endurance, etc. but only on himself. Also, isn't that device a bit OP for a discussion between two people or did the author/translator get meters and feet mixed up? Five feet would've been enough to keep their conversation private but 5 meters is about 15 feet which would include (or part of) the tables next to them.

Is it me, or did the MC have a dog named after a Japanese warming table? You know the one with a blanket reaching the floor on all sides with a space heater on the bottom and a bowl of mandarin oranges on top.

LMAO I thought Wolfred was overreacting by being jealous, but no, he actually had a valid reason to be wary! Phew.

Dex-chan lover
Wolf you are bi curious...😅

That was quite a smart idea from Dahliya to put three magic runeso in one sword.

Contributor
Thank you for the hard work!

A correction: on page 21 Wolf says that he has no magic power. However, in the novel it is stated that he does have magic power, but no elements. All other versions of the story follow the latter (and Wolf isn't the type to lie), so I'm guessing the "no magic power" statement is an error.

However, Wolf's background is also different…

Or is all of this where the manga (and maybe the LN) diverges from the WN?

THEY'RE SO CUTE. And watching her ex get one upped after picking a fight is always a pleasure. He can have his toy 😘 It's also adorable to pretend the glasses make him any less attractive!

Lol, I laughed when Wolf said he almost opened a New door because Dahliya was cute while disguising as a guy. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
the kraymore pun was aimed directly to my lungs, now I believe my lifespan has shortened, thanks

Dex-chan lover
@Baxkill Actually, laughing is said to extend your life expectancy, so the Kraymore bought you a few more good breaths.

Fed-Kun's army
You could actually recreate the kraken skewers--just use octopus. I'm going to assume that they soaked it in buttermilk overnight. It'll mildly tenderize the meat while also removing that fishy odor/taste. Putting the food aside, I do like the developing relationship between Dahlia and Wolf.

Where the author might need to do more research is in Western swords. If it were a katana, then yes, it separates into the blade, the guard (tsuba), and handle.

Users who are viewing this thread