Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More

Dex-chan lover
it's really interesting to see two versions of the same story and seeing how each artist handles the novel for adaption. it must of been real popular novel if there are two manga adaptions happening at the same time.

@ezaspie try reading the alternate title! It’s not really an alternate in a traditional sense, but the LN is being adapted into a manga by 2 different artist. The plot is basically the same, but I personally prefer the other’s art style. Maybe I’d be more into this if I was 5 years younger haha

Chapter 5 was so great,I love when they mention her father, he seemed like he was such a great father which is rare in manga and anime.

As for chapter 5, I'm quite sure the word cuckolded was used wrong in this context, it seems he was cheated on in the traditional sense. I'm upset that I know the meaning of the root word cuck.

Love this one more than the other adaptation. Both have their charms but I like this one because the chapters are more substantial and the humour is really quite memeworthy at times.

Aggregator gang
A charming and lovable story about a brave women finding happiness. Really enjoyable everything, no complaints and worth your time.

but

Are you prepared to stomach one of the worse most evil villains put to paper. The absolute scourge who is determined to deny the MC her deserved fate. I was hollering for a public execution while reading this, my blood boiling at how infuriatingly evil our villain was. May they be burned at the stake in the coming chapters

Yes. YES. YEEESSSS!
This is it. This is a real love story with good chemistry and good characters. and it's not even a love story, or at least thats not the focus.
The characters are interesting and we'll defined, they are funny, they share interests, and despite acknowledging that the other is pretty they don't fall in love at first sight.
And the MC is just great. I won't say when is the best character I've read, but she is certainly better ranch most. She has a we'll defined personality and goals, she has realistic flaws, she has growth, she has ambitions and likes and dislikes. All of which should be common in characters but it's totally not. Especially in love stories.
Really good story, a shame so few chapters have been translated.

Ah, there's so much more scenes that were skipped in the other adaptation.

I finally found a manga that's actually amazing... And then they dropped it. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
This version's a mess because
it didnt begin at the divorce, it tried to show her life before the divorce in a VERY poorly written and rushed way.
Basically go read the other version of this. I really like Sumikawa Megumi's artwork from when she drew Rain, but her adaptation of this is a mess and enough to write the story off from the first two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! I just found this and got really in to it, then realized it's been 3 years since the last update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread