Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

@Liquidxlax Yeah, I was thinking that refrigerators are made by compressed and expanding refrigerant with piping to cool the inside (and heat the outside but that's really not that noticeable, unless you're right next to the vent.) So it's not that complicated (compared to that gate with the hand recognition) and could be replicated without electricity as long as she could mix a good refrigerant (probably slimes because slimes are for everything, lmao) and pump it through the system.
On the other hand, the gas cans for campfire stoves always gets super cold when you use them, due to the same principles as the refrigerator but they don't have that since their mini-stoves are with magic. So due to magic being magical, I doubts all heat properties are the exact same. (Or at least the in a chemical reaction matter stays the same on both sides rule, because there's no gas, just a magic crystal, so there's nothing to oxidize...)

Fed-Kun's army
Strange how he only show in few panel but i cant keep out my mind to kill that former fiancee as painfully and cruelly as possible

if i were her father, i wouldnt invite oz to my home ever again even if he said that was a joke

anyway i hope to see more of oz now, put aside his joke to marry dahliya, he seems a nice character to reminicences about dahliya's father

ah not to forget, either dont show tobias no more, or just show how low he will fall

i was going to come here and say i shipped ozwald and carlo but ozwald is a douche (i don't care about the three wives, but one of them is dahliya's age?? yuck)

Ah, grief and mourning. It's only been five chapters but it feels like fifty for the amount of crying I've done. This version is just so well done.

Her father was a good man it seems. But yeah no dad would go drinking with him after a joke like that lol. I thought Wolf looked concerned at how well they clicked tho, sharp instincts, as to be expected from a scarlet armor knight!

Thank you so much for translating this as well as the other counterpart! I am having so much fun watching these stories develop!

i love this story!!! both versions are soooooo good!!! thank you for your amazing hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread