Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

esp

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Group Leader
@Tych the content means nothing and the publication means everything when classifying demographics. If a work is in a Seinen magazine, all works inside are seinen regardless of content, no matter how "girly" it may seem. Also, Seinen itself is not "for older males" but rather a catchall that holds everything that isn't "Shounen, Shoujo, or Josei" as proclaimed by a professional in the field.

Thanks for the chapter!
Tobias really needs to learn how to communicate better. MC really gave him a slap in the face through words alone. Looks like he's finally starting to realize he really screwed up his relationship with her big time. Seems like he's already enjoyed the gift she gave him. Good thing she took the advice and got things notarized when moved out. Poor Wolf, can't even walk down the street without people staring at him. Somehow get feeling he doesn't visit shops often either considering he had to motivate himself before going in too. XD
Cufflinks basically like the device Wolf used. Difference is smaller and less noticeable, likely smaller range like five feet instead of five meters, no on/off button, and activates by wearing them and putting hands on table. Great way to have someone who waves their hands all over while talking to simmer down.

In LN the bracelets are intended for noble ladies as both a fashion accessory and defense item. After all, most would be robbers are smart enough not to try to rob a noble in that city after a few of them got blasted by their victims. Although on this world it'd probably be considered excessive self defense since robber was turned into either charcoal or a popsicle with lethal force. Are the Ice Lamp and Chandelier suppose to be pretty or for those who enjoy dangerous possessions? Seems if someone bumps one they'll be pierced by freezing blades, and roasted alive if the other drops on them. On the other hand the MC made a flame thrower accidently when trying to make a hair dryer. Good thing she pointed it away from herself to test it first.

If I remember LN correctly there was a side story where Emilia was reminiscing about some things with Tobias before and after he broke the engagement. Basically she's feeling like he's comparing her to MC, which he wasn't, and not measuring up to MC. Made up story about necklace being missing to try to make MC look bad to Tobias. Feels MC dyed her hair (washed dye out actually,) and stuff to get attention among other things. As a result Tobias is working a lot partially to earn a living and partially due to mess he made over breaking engagement. Emilia not helping to avoid being compared to MC, and her misunderstanding Tobias being much more well off than actually is. Sure he's part of the family company, but most of the money company makes goes back to company or senior family members. His mother thought could get a line in with nobility which is why agreed to Tobias marrying Emilia rather than MC, but doesn't realize that Emilia wasn't acknowledged by much less ever met her father. Only knowledge about nobility is what's seen, the necklace, and stories about her father from her mother.

Oswald was far better choice than her ex tho, I'm happy that dahlia didn't married her ex

Double-page supporter
This latest release of chapters shows where the adaptations differ from each
other in what events they leave out from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia okay I accept your answer but I would like to clarify I didn't say or mean "girly" when I said emotionally Impactful as in that was a serious or profoundly grounded plot point especially compared to the counterpart story which focused on the meal Dahliya and wolf had, whereas opposed to this where we find out the owner of the shop is the guy who greeted them and he directly knew Dahliya's father and learned some history between them that was very real and serious.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she'll make a fridge using wind magic gems to set up a thermodynamic cycle?

Group Leader
Thanks Haruparty. Love the dynamics between characters in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Lol oswald wasn't joking. I'd be on board since they both went through the same relationship mishap basically, but this man has too many wives already.
I'm kinda surprised Dahliya hasn't invented even more useful cheap items every day house hold itens and made bank with her past life knowledge. After patenting tiny stoves and waterproof cloth she could on her way to a success easy off that money

Dex-chan lover
Her father must have held a grudge for a bit because of that statement! Hahah!
Musume wa yaranzo!

Dex-chan lover
I've never hated a fictional character before. But damn, Orlando is really trying to be my first.

Dex-chan lover
Orlando is such a comicbook style villain. There's literally nothing likable about him, yet he is apparently likable enough to have some noble girl thirst for him to the point of breaking apart his marriage and even getting jealous of his ex-fiance. It's such a weird set of arrangements.

I kinda hope we'd eventually see that girl get disillusioned with him and see him come crying back.

That last page thou, old boy Ozzie won in the end!

I wonder what happen to his ex-wife?

Users who are viewing this thread