Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
the same story having 2 different mangas, going through the same plot. I'll still read both.

Thanks for the update.
@hedgemoney wasn't the difference between the two being this version focuses on the magic artisan/artifacts stuff while the other version focuses on Dahlia's social life/development as a character?

Dex-chan lover
Ice crystals are more expensive than water crystals? Looks like a job for evaporators and refrigerants!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how she managed to compare the cost of a refrigerator in Japan and in a fantasy world.
Anyway, "3 times as expensive" is really nice for a pre-industrial world where these things have to be made by hand by capable artisans.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon Reading the WN, I have no idea how they will pull this off in the manga.

Since social life is supposed to go hand-in-hand with the artisan stuff.

e.g. Making magic weapon -> Get closer to the guy.

Maybe one would focus more on "Scientific/Magical technicalities" while the other focuses more on past events like the slime incident or the flamethrower incident.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh.. yes..
This manga makes much more sense with how just because you know a tool exists, doesn't mean you can re-create it easily.. 😔👌

@Nep, as you've said, they clearly can't cut most of the magic artisan stuff since its also a DahliaxWolf bonding thing but they should be able to pull it off given both versions are ending soon if I remember it right. I mean, for social stuff, we still have
The other part of their "date"
Dinner at Dahlia's home where both affirm they're not interested with each other (atm) since Dahlia is still moving on from her annulment/divorce and Wolf still has his trauma
Making the enchanted sword/dagger shenanigans

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon both versions are ending soon as in manga cut short or story itself cut short ? ._.

Dex-chan lover
Why are they constantly insulting her? It's not like the insults are the result of low self-esteem being made up in her head because of her abusive ex fiance always upset with her looks and criticizing her. No these are just random people on the street after her makeover and change back into herself. She looks great and he's some guy in a cloak during hot weather but I'm supposed to believe she's the shabby one? His cloak isn't even fancy.

Dex-chan lover
Warning. Rant-post!
IDK...Is it worth to reread all chapters? I still remember it is a very good story. It's something I would highly recommend. And under normal circumstances I'm not somebody, who wants to pressure the scanlator, but the breaks between releases are killing me! I nearly forgot everything at this point. I simply don't wanna reread it again, if I have to wait another 4 months for the next chapter. I'm really discouraged to do so, because I already reread it last time, 4 months ago, and I still forgot everything.

I don't wanna shit on HARUparty, as I see, that they are rather active. Also the editing, translation and typesetting is looking good. Keep on the good work!

...and I know I'm a choosing beggar and a jerk here, but how far are the raws? Are they the reason for the delays? (I can't read the japanese webpage, but that's what I honestly believe is the reason for those delays.) Can I expect the next chapter within 2 months? Or should I wait 2 year, until 5 chapters have accumulated to pick it up again? I'm better off picking up the LN, ain't I?

...I'm just ranting, but I also do fear quite a lot of people might have dropped this story because of the delays, which would be horrible as the story is really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
edited because it's a tad spoilery.
Wolf is cursed with beautiful look... No, really!
His eyes has the power to mesmerize any gender to love him to the point of jealousy without his will and he keeps getting in trouble for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
I take a look to the japanese site, this didn't give the exact number of chapter online but there are only two book.
Look like the raw version take is time to go out.

Users who are viewing this thread