Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
boi if a dude tells me sweet dreams im riding his dick in the morning im just saying

I actually really enjoy lightnovel based manga that take their time world building instead of trying to throw everything at you in the first chapter. I've had it up to here with isekai manga with the "Oh you are the hero, explain everything in 3 pages, now we can't get to filling in the remaining 44 pages with waifus" style of writing.

What is this? A healthy relationship where none of the parts are controlling/obsessed assholes and can actually bond over shared interests like healthy adults? In my isekai???

How escandalous!

So precious so pure so healthy 😭 My current mood - "I wanna be invited to their wedding".
I feel like I saw a comment with a ref to Valentina's quote, and Yasss to the existence of same-sex marriage in isekai. 🤩

@GoldenZeal
Yup. This came from the latest translated chapter (51). While his coworkers haven't met Dahlia yet, they are EXTREMELY thankful with finger socks just from their line of work (and it helps against Athlete's foot, basically one of the main reasons why most volunteered) and again, while they haven't met Dahlia yet, they certainly notice Wolf's... eagerness on that written report and the fact that despite being in a hurry to go home, instead of becoming even more reckless, he takes the role of leader and strategist sometimes (no complaints from his coworkers, they're just curious WHY he's in such a hurry. Again, nearly EVERY notable side chara/focused bg character can tell love is in the air
spoilers from the translation of the ship
While hanging out together (almost an afternoon and evening date being camouflaged by that visit to other workshops mentioned this chap
*the food stall owner, an old lady comments how an adorable couple they are and that its sweet the boyfriend went so far as to protect his girlfriend (Dahlia went to buy alone since Wolf was sweating so much wearing a hoodie to cover himself up because of his uncontrollable charm, she got picked up and Wolf got worried she was getting late just to buy skewers, and saved her.
*Weapon shop owner was expecting a normal customer when he noticed a male was being a gentleman around a lady, he was surprised when said lady was the one interested with daggers and the like, after shopping, Wolf still acted like the gentleman and when they left got the owner thinking, poor guy hasn't realized it but he's already under his future wife's thumb.
*Wolf's "aunt", more like his mom's best friend during their academy days (it is implied his aunt has feelings for his mom, or at least, that's what I got. His mom from what was mentioned this chap was a concubine, and was merely forced to marry due to noble tradition. She was more of an aspiring knight. Well, she already got the training), is someone whom Wolf is on a fake relationship with (despite her age, she has many suitors, a portion of it is because of her widowed status as a duchess) and Wolf needs her to fend off those women he unknowingly charms with which sadly ends in ruined friendships with his male friends (who are dating them or are interested with them. Wolf really doesn't do anything, its the women who approach him), the aunt notices Wolf is chipper/happier than usual and Wolf is happy to report he finally has a woman friend that ISN'T charmed by him and ISN'T just as ready for a relationship. The aunt can feel that Wolf isn't lying but can tell that he hasn't noticed it (how he looks like a lovestruck puppy)
*When Dahlia manages to invent a prototype of colored lens/glasses, it is enough to change Wolf's golden eyes to green (the lens were blue. Dahlia made them while thinking of her father, I'll skip on how its made, so the lens ended up blue which when worn cover Wolf's golden eyes. Wolf literally cries he doesn't have to cover as much, sure he's still handsome but admits that he dislikes his eyes for bringing him unwanted attention and ruining so much of his relationships (they actually get to talk and confront each other when they verify if they were unintentionally hitting on each other and laugh they can just be casual around each other and agree they're both just not ready for a relationship and should just be friends. Again, Dahlia just annulled her engagement and there's Wolf's women trauma.

AGAIN, according to someone who read the raws, the series can be narrowed down to
*actual plot progression (like the annulment, how Tobias's brother wants to make amends)
*Wolf's subjugation quests
*Dahlia's technology making
*Dahlia's relationships
*FOOD AND WINE. LOTS ON EMPHASIS ON FOOD that this might've been a gourmet manga in disguise
*Shipping (but sadly, 150 chapters later, ANYONE CAN SEE IT ESP ON WOLF'S SIDE, but Dahlia keeps being reminded how troublesome noblexcommoner is, how both aren't ready for a relationship *timeline wise, its been MONTHS*)

Double-page supporter
I wait for any blush and I'm satisfied...
Loved how the author take this slowly...
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread