Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wolfred and Dahliya are absolutely adorable together. Probably the most natural chemistry I've ever seen in a manga.

Aggregator gang
Someone call the police cause these two just bombed the f out of the two they left behind... damn, talk about an upgrade.

dunno how accurate this is because i read ahead in the WN with google translate, so take my ramblings with a grain of salt. Tobias does mellow out later and become a bit more reasonable to deal with after everyone around him hammer into his head the mistakes he has been making. Dahliya might have bought out his firm from under him or something because it seems that they are indebted to Dahliya in one way or another. The idiot couple are ACTUAL idiots, they genuinely mean what they say cuz they are dunces and can't read the mood.From what i read, Dahliya and Tobias are on good terms again, and are more or less business partners, or contracted employer

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo Kinda hard for him to do since they live in the same city. Also, his new wife is a colossal idiot.

Its good. Wholesome and i like both our leads both strong willed, bantering, fun individuals. Who arent' bogged down by the edgy back story that is so common in romance now.

Omfg that grin had me absolutely smiling from ear to ear as well <3

Hope the Orlando firm gets absolutely crushed by her new one! Thanks for the chapters so far

I like Wolf a lot more than I thought I would. They have so much natural chemistry. The story and pacing is better in the other series but I like the ML and MC better here

*Makes a face* Ew what are they doing here! And finally, a guy that isn't thrown off by amateur cross-dressing! It's hard to act like a gender you aren't and it takes practice lol. And Wolf is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread