Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Oh man, a pairing that actually feels really good. It's like these people actually LIKE and are suited for each other, not just sexually attracted. I'm going to enjoy this romance.

Aggregator gang
@skilodracus It's not the exact same, but kinda remind me of the two leads from "This Girl Is a Little Wild" with how comfy they are with each other. Here's hoping either Dahliya or Wolf feeds the other pudding with their used spoon nonchalantly at some point. :p

@Cantaloupes, but I can't exactly blame the manga authors. Cuz again, even if you separate the 2 main plot points (the inventing and character building/budding romance), the series is still surprisingly centered on food and CAN be repetitive but as a reader of the novel, I think its fine for me given the slow burn romance (cuz again, Dahlia JUST went through an annulment, granted there were no feelings for the both of them and
Tobias's older brother has to clean up his mess and even admits, as a businessman, if he wasn't married, he'd gladly take Dahlia and give her the respect she deserves (without any feelings he admits but at the same time, he also admits that he respects her so much just for her creativity and it was incredibly stupid of Tobias and their mother NOT to realize what their father was planning with the engaement since both Tobias and Dahlia surprisingly are able to compensate what the other lacks: Dahlia in her social skills and even in her creations, Tobias was meant to be her safety break (if she ever becomes so grossly involved with her research that it either jeopardizes her health or is researching something dangerous, Tobias was supposed to be the safety net and remind her this is something the general public needs to use (and should be affordable and safe to use)
and the food talk emphasizes on the slow character growth for both Dahlia and Wolf where both just loosen up around one another and food talk just leads to their interests talk (Dahlia with her creations and Wolf on swords) and then Dahlia gets some inspiration or Wolf eventually becomes her first test subject to some of her creations (since he's physically has great endurance due to his lone body enhancement magic)

Wolf... it suits him cuz he's like a puppy when not working but when they are he's like a "Wolf"

Dex-chan lover
If polygamy is allowed, why did the fucker annul their engagement?

@Qelix Just because it's allowed doesn't mean everyone are okay with it.

Receptionist-Girl may very well have been the kind of girl who's want to monpolize her lover.

Or since douchebag didn't ever love Dahlia he'd probably want it to just be him and his actual love

Users who are viewing this thread