Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai: Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Big yikes... 7 years and you lose the profit rights to your invention? That's pretty brutal tbh, guess you better keep the idea coming eh?

😡😡🤬🤬SO HE JUST USED HER TO PUT HIMSELF ON A FAKE PEDISTAL? YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A PERSON!

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason
Well, the mariage was originaly organised by the parents and they are dead now.
We don't know if they are an elder brother, so Tobias must be the owner of the store.
The two family have their speciality, one was a artisan, the other a merchan.
lose a talented artisan isn't good yes, but Dalhya is more at risk since Tobias's store have exclusivity in her work since their father generation.
Tobias can find another artisan, but he loose some product.
Dalhya must 1 - find another store or 2 - learn how to create her own store.
@JUSTadICE
Wow out of all the cheating Bastards out there he's the best on sinve he knows he's at fault even tho he was greedy he still accepted his mistakes👏👏👏
Not really, he try to pressure her to stop working with her knowing he is her exclusive store.
And Even if he admit is fault, he didn't want to correct it.
He wanted to keep the ownership, if he go to the guild and amit his mistake, he reputaion will suffer.
He only agree because she says that she will make a trial.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo I've read a little ahead in LN. I think his main problem is while realizing he's jealous over Dahlia's ability to come up with new ideas (although most are based on items saw in previous life,) rather than deal with it he tried to suppress her and used cheap tricks to try to look good (like leaving her name out of the mini-stove's patent.) Frankly I think he should have spoken up sooner after getting so involved with the girl rather than dumping everything the day before he's suppose to marry Dahlia. Obvious despite working together while engaged for two years Dahlia didn't love him as a man but saw him as an elder apprentice. And Tobias was too jealous and testing his boundaries with her along with never communicating his feelings or wants like wanting her to depend on him more. His new marriage is going to get in trouble if they don't stop holding things in and talk.
There is an older brother who'll likely make an appearance in ten to twenty chapters to apologize to Dahlia and give her what was suppose to be a wedding present. He disapproves of what Tobias did and how their mother favored the other girl solely based on her being related to a noble (seems mother completely overlooked fact other girl isn't recognized by noble.)

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason
Yeah, I agree.

I've read some spoiler about Tobias relationship with his new wife.
That won't do well too, he basicaly reproch her not being as responsible as Dalhia. She didn't know how to handle the shop, do the housework and many other thing Dalhia does. Their don't really happy but I don't know if they stay together or not.

Even though Tobias claims he’s upset that Dahliya didn’t rely on him, I think that no matter what she did, he would have found fault with her out of jealousy.

facts. men hate independent and successful women. fragile masculinity lol
MEN don't hate it; you're thinking of BOYS.

just like (heterosexual) GIRLS don't like steady (heterosexual) MEN (often preferring more exciting and extravagant "Bad BOYS") but (heterosexual) WOMEN recognize and appreciate the love and stability a (heterosexual) MAN provides.

if BOYS are balls of Toxic Masculinity, then MEN must be pillars of Positive Masculinity.

just as GIRLS are balls of Toxic Femineity, whereas WOMEN are pillars of Positive Femineity.

edit: went ahead and clarified that I'm referring to the only type of romantic relationship that I remotely understand, that being heterosexual relationships. I'm not so clear on the specifics of non-heterosexual relationships myself so I can't in good conscience speak for them.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I honestly did not think I'd hate Tobias more, but this version is much more scummier than the other one. I thought getting a peek inside his head would make me sympathize with him just a little. Wow, was I wrong. He has enough self-awareness to understand what he was doing to her was driving her away, but did he try to course-correct? No, he didn't. And the one time she does depend on him, to do the paperwork for the patent, he commits fraud and worse yet, violates a basic tenet of being an artisan that Dahlia was taught by her father.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, quit making excuses: you pushed her into a corner and made her miserable, you didn't "try to spoil her" you ruined her

deniro-robert.gif

Users who are viewing this thread