Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Inferiority complex right there,
Lad you are nothing more then an incompetent fool who was trying to chew more then he can swallow.
LOL stfu

Dude put no effort into trying to make the relationship work, while she put in everything… Yeah, that's not how things work lol. Everything falling apart is only expected.

Dex-chan lover
@TUSF to be fair she didn't even like him, she was just going with the flow. its not surprising at all that he found someone else, though him doing all this stuff is shitty.

@lenovoaxioo He is a victim and so is she. This was a super thought out chapter. It wasn't just black and white but grey. Both of them never loved each other and never gave the affection the other was looking for.

Fed-Kun's army
She finally didn't give in to any of his demands and stood firm in her resolve. And that 'poor guy' resorted to using his company's name to pressure her. Two chapters (we don't know any time frame) ago, he didn't have a steady income and couldn't even borrow 50 gold from acquaintances and needed to resort to the guild for a loan. And yet he is acting all high and mighty while suffering an inferiority complex regarding their talents as artisans.

oh thats kind of really sad and unfortunate, both of them didn't do their "best" as a couple, both of them had shortcomings to each other
but I think they both have the support they wanted now

Dex-chan lover
Huh? if you want her to lean to you, it better for you to say it. She wont understand it if you don't tell it to her directly. And the fact you cheated her not change even you make many excuse for yourself.

Well this is a case that show how communication is important in a relationship. I think if only that tobias tell dahlia how he feel, dahlia would lean to him or at least open up to him. Because she never used to do it in both lives, she need someone to point it out to change. Eventho the relationship will end anyway bcs FL didn't love him but I believe it wont end in a bad terms like this. Still what he did just disgusting~. Scum.

@Mathiason thanks for your explanation, it made me really understand the depth of their cutting of ties. I thought it would only mean that they wouldnt buy her products anymore, but it seems like theres more to it than that.

Actually, does anyone know if Orlando can actually make good on his threat? Granted he's an Orlando of the Orlando firm but isn't his position more of a manager and magic tool maker than company President or VP? Also, doesn't he have an older brother and mother who are in charge of running the company? After all, the awkwardness of the engagement cancellation is his fault along with committing fraud by listing himself as the only name registering the mini-stove. Losing a talented magic tool inventor like MC would mean would have to find other buyers for any material she had requested, stopping sales of advanced products like waterproof cloth, hair dryers, etc. and having to do something with the inventory that can't be sold, and any new products she comes up with will be sold by competitors with a likely result of attracting the customers away from Orlando company to them losing more income.

Wow out of all the cheating Bastards out there he's the best on sinve he knows he's at fault even tho he was greedy he still accepted his mistakes👏👏👏

Users who are viewing this thread