Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
i thought it was an april fool's prank. nope, an actual bonus ch so now ch 14 has 11 parts(10 "normal" parts and one bonus chapter), ELEVEN PARTS. ch 14 isn't a single chapter anymore now it's a whole volume with the total number of pages this ch has.
The best joke of splitting mangas this surpass the legacy of "Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu"
Also thanks for the translation but I didnt remember those girls thanks to the splitting curse of the 14.Xx

Dex-chan lover
Man this amount of cunny make me wanna read this manga, even after dropping it. Now if only i didn't see 14.10.... Can we get 1 page per chapter?

Dex-chan lover
At this point, just to fuck with everyone complaining, this entire series just needs to be renumbered as 14.xx. Once we hit 14.103 or so, then start 15. But start with 15.34. Then go to 16.75.

Why? Because I want to see the world burn.

Dex-chan lover
If this was a echi manga, i would bet on Romeo being a hermaphrodite.
But he is probably just a transgender person.
But personally i just want the bunny to return home so we can get some wholesome interactions.

Double-page supporter
Romeo Hour? Reminds me of Baka No Test where there was the Men's Bath, Women's Bath and then there's Hideyoshi Bath :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread