Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.10

Dex-chan lover
Some works: "ok, with these last four pages for part four this chapter should be over, time to split the next chapter in other four pieces to release one a month!"

This one: "ok, so with these next 16 pages I finished part 10 of this chapter. ...wonder if I should make part 11 or a new chapter? ...why no, I don't think these should be split into separate chapters with their own numbers, they are a quick thing in the novel so it would not be fair, why do you ask?"

...so, is the Freeza 5-minute to Namek Exploding fight over now?

Got a feeling that this manga might be like those kind of manga to promote LN such as Ningen Fushin.
Someone mentioned this was near the end of the first light novel... of a series that released volume 16 already.

Dex-chan lover
...ok, had a weird thought after my last post that... I kinda doubt but it may be possible?

Do you guys think the reason this is still chapter 14 is to kind of force the publishers to put them all in a single volume, instead of splitting them and letting the manga volume with the first "pieces" stop in a cliffhanger?

Dex-chan lover
Dear god, does anyone know specifically where this is in the LN, id rather just hop over there and read it to get anywhere and come back here for the visuals

Did you know that in math 0.10 is the same as 0.1? so technically the chapter after 14.9 is a previous chapter
Also ty for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe we've been reading the same chapter over the course of 14 months...
I remember reading from different aggregator and fansubs in Spanish and English with the stampede conflict and the eternal 14.X since the 2020

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this fight is over, was a long ride to get here. I'm with the others saying why these weren't just released as short chapters instead of splits it'd just make more sense (Not that they are really that "short" to begin with).

I'm also suspecting like a few people here we are going to see this go "Now read the rest in the LN" or somecrap. Being near the end of Volume 1 of the LN after all this time thewre is no way this is getting to what vol16. If anything I'm amazed this didn't get axed leading up to this with how slow and lack of content it actually was. Wanna know how bad it is? I nearly forgot about the bunny girl's existence and when she showed up I was like "who dis?".

Dex-chan lover
...ok, had a weird thought after my last post that... I kinda doubt but it may be possible?

Do you guys think the reason this is still chapter 14 is to kind of force the publishers to put them all in a single volume, instead of splitting them and letting the manga volume with the first "pieces" stop in a cliffhanger?
that's gonna be one very thick volume, considering an average manga vol has ~180 or so pages of content

Group Leader
Yea not gonna lie. I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so long either. Once it got past .5, I was like o_O what? And I realize I'm not on par with a group like Degen Scans q.q. I just saw the series had been dropped and figured it'd be good practice for me to do some solo scanlating with. Hopefully the TL is satisfactory at least. lol xD I've enjoyed working on it so far and plan to keep at it for as long as possible.

Dex-chan lover
u0rlhnfdff281.gif

Users who are viewing this thread