Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Villagers are shit for lying about the request, which would lead to adventurers dying and then the village just continuing to suffer from wolves or even never getting help if the guild cuts them off for lying.

Aggregator gang
Killing the boss would mean higher fees so the villagers keep it a secret.

I don’t know why, but the facial expression in mangas where they keep one eye closed while talking pisses me off.

"oke, village-chief; then we will let the wolfie-boss alive, so it will recruit more wolves, then you will make a request again, so we will come again...."

Dex-chan lover
The design of Caro (her character illustration) was actually so good.

In my opinion, she was good as a princess in her beauty right now.

If you put a princess dress on her, you will think she were really a lost child of a royalty somewhere...

If we compare this to other isekai series, the woman MC over there, you cannot suspect them as being a princess in disguise because of their illustration.

But for Caro, she was beautiful from the start, i cant help but letting me say she might be a princess

Classic Raphtalia Slave,The only difference is her appearance,but its def okay to me

Aggregator gang
"I'm the adventure you asked for !"

Spelling error makes that sound like the greeting a gigolo would say.

Fed-Kun's army
Brilliant, send the little girl that couldnt move vs 3 humans to act as bait vs a whole wolf pack with a boss wolf added. Nothing could ever go wrong

Group Leader
Also page 9, made me feel bipolar. top panel: Sweet, they fixed the rifle model! Bottom panel: that was nice... awww bollucks.

Users who are viewing this thread