Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Fed-Kun's army
its a fine manga if were talking about isekai, compared to poor plot ones this one is acceptable, dont like that chapters are broken into parts now since the pandemic but theres no helping that so we'll just have to wait for a while for full chapters to be made again, but i honestly like this manga, great art, not muddy art like other mangakas do when theyre new, and i loved the part when He was giving God a power point on making his ability

Wow that felt super short, maybe due to all action and little text. Really wish publishers didn’t make the dumb decision to spilt up chapters of so many manga. It really throws of the pacing and limits how much development you can due when you have half the pages. At least this one hasn’t suffered to bad besides more cliffhangers than usual lol

mans is using a lame ass bolt action, if id were him I would go for usas-12 or the fostech-12. Shotguns in real life are broken

Dex-chan lover
@agentpea
Classic bolt-action.
There's no gimmick, just cycle,
aim at triangle.

Personally I'm a Dragunov fan though.

Dex-chan lover
All that gorgeous detailwork and the manga still looks really stupid, just on a purely visual level even. What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
I realllllllly want to get into this manga, but it's so short for the time it takes between chapters.

But thanks for the chapter nonetheless. Hope the pace picks up for the author

that not sniping, thats a bombardment. the rifle look like mini artillery weapon in sense.

Users who are viewing this thread