Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping she's the reward but instead we got a Louis Vuitton bag with a fridge inside. I wonder if they put live specimen inside, would they be kept alive and stop ageing? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I half-expected a good slave sponsored by the guild, but a magic item bag is pretty awesome, too.

And oh crap those crappy adventurers are alive.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter!

It's hard to consider that magic bag as a "legendary" item when it's standard issue isekai skill.
"Item box" is up there with "status" and "appraisal".
It should have been part of his loadout from the start.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping she's the reward but instead we got a Louis Vuitton bag with a fridge inside. I wonder if they put live specimen inside, would they be kept alive and stop ageing? :pepehmm:
I believe it was stated that medical bags couldn't store still living organisms or something like that. But it's been ages since that chapter so maybe I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, the evidence of own dark history. Burn them all until there's nothing left. Burn all witnesses too if possible.

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping for her being the reward just to have more busty tan elf page time. Will be a shame if she takes a back seat now.

Dex-chan lover
hope we don't spent too much time with that trash. best case, they thank the MC and Caro, asking for forgiveness and move on.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the dummies came to say sorry..
Well anything they say or do at this point will be stupid.
But I don't understand how someone couldn't imagine the amazing utility of a mass storage bag that freezes time!
Why Do They Never Mention That Magic Bags Eliminates Weight!!!!???
Something very important for people on the move. That alone would make the bag amazing.
Thank you anyone who actually read this mini rant. I'm sorry.
eeuuh..

Magic?

I guess...?

I wonder if the dummies came to say sorry..
Well anything they say or do at this point will be stupid.
But I don't understand how someone couldn't imagine the amazing utility of a mass storage bag that freezes time!
Why Do They Never Mention That Magic Bags Eliminates Weight!!!!???
Something very important for people on the move. That alone would make the bag amazing.
Thank you anyone who actually read this mini rant. I'm sorry.
To be fair, even if it has limitless capacity, if a magic bag doesn't eliminate the weight penalty it would've been a defective product and probably been trashed at the production stage, so it stands to reason that weight reduction is an unspoken requirement to be considered a magic bag to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
That's probably one of the best looking arse I've seen in a manga in recent times. Usually the main focus is booba and little or no attention goes in the rear booba.

Thank you artist, it was a lovely piece of art.

Users who are viewing this thread