Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku!

I wish slaves don't instantly want to give head the moment their master is kind to them.

Dex-chan lover
going by the cover she's definitely not a loli

notice that you can't see her upper arms because they're hidden by giant tits

>stupidly op powers

>guns are stupidly op one shot god weapons in fantasy world

>completely played out cliches

>"supreme supple adventurer's guild"?????

Skipped.

do we know what release schedule this has... like monthly or weekly or what? how much is already out there but just needs to be translated etc ...

@Exile

They're slaves 'on paper' as a way to hand-wave the moral issue of owning another person. The author wants the MC to be both virtuous and tyrannical in their relationships, without any ramifications. It's another flaw of a story based solely on childish wish fulfillment - you're never vulnerable, you're never at risk, you never have to compromise; and thus the story is hamstrung by its own writing conventions, and doomed to dull mediocrity. The slave, of course, is always some bombshell with a near instant devotion to the MC that borders on cultist worship. There's no romance involved, so the reader can't be entertained with the chemistry between the two of them. There's no chase, so we can't even revel in the two getting together. There's no dynamic to their relationship where the fact that the MC owns them actually affects their relationship. If there was a story about the master and his slave being in love and actually having to deal with the effects of that power difference, then it would actually be interesting. There is nothing here. There is nothing in most of these Isekai slave-girls and their all powerful god-boys, and that is my problem - making light of slavery for the sake of convenience. Some other comic had the slave bit with a substantive relationship, and from then on the floodgates opened and every Isekai had to copy it. Of course, they can't write for shit, so the bare-bones framework is all we have left. Without context, it's just sick.

In this specific example, it is resoundingly lazy writing, where the simple question of 'how does this society work?' is answered by 'I dunno, we got slaves'. What could a slave tell him of society? They're restricted from acting freely, so they have no concept how their society operates past the limits placed upon them. This is like asking how the military works, and some random colonel telling you to ask the guy who cleans the latrines. That guy has no concept of how anything works outside his pit of shit. You go to proper advisers, people who know how society operates from both the bottom and the top. But this is another bottom-of-the-barrel Isekai, so even the most basic question of who you would ask for advice in a new culture is answered incorrectly by someone who, in a better story, would never utter such tripe.

There is substantive criticism of this slave crap, and crying 'you're just offended!' is not the way to deal with it. Offense is worthless in criticism, on that we can both agree. What I am is sick to death of this lazy writing convention being stapled onto a genre at large with no critical thought, making light of a very real and very evil thing. Your 'corporate slave' idea might make an interesting theme in a better written comic, but is not actually apparent in this one, and most of the others relying on the slave crutch. I don't really care that the typical role of CEO and corporate slave are switched, mostly because these doddering Isekai never have anything to say about it. There's no journey involved, because the MC's already gods from the start; there's no theme in learning how power works, or how it is abused; there's not even a tiny amount of commentary on how their lives have changed with more power, whether for better or worse. What there is is a mundane series of pointless scenes that happen sequentially with ultimately no point. The MC goes here and fights. He gets his slave girl, he goes somewhere else and fights. Slave girl is nervous and feels bad but quickly realizes that MC is not bad but good, and thus she worships good MC. Then MC goes off and fights some more, and maybe gets another slave girl. This just goes on and on and on and on until finally the nightmare ends and the comic is cancelled to make room for the next clone of the copy of the clone of the original Isekai to start running in its place. You have Shield Hero that has a lot of these conventions but manages to ground some solid characters, but most of these damn slave-girls and their god-boy MC's are just chaff.

So I ask again, what the hell is the point of all these damn slave-girls? Are we assembling these comics on a Dollar Store factory line?

Haven’t really read the debate that was going on, but the last comment was very well articulated.

why are there no isekai with cool looking older people adult man or adult woman (with glasses^^)

How about no slave please. Unless Japan is secretly ok with slavery I see no reason why he’d be cool with it. Also he asked for a rifle why is it so cheaty, a rifle by defualt is already a cheat having it havw magic bullets and basically unlimited amo is so over powered.

guys, is this your first isekai or something?
every single protagonist that owes slaves always ends up just straight up saving them from people that actually would treat them as slaves. he would just be like, yeah be there or something and the slave would want their dicks for some reason later on. Basic isekai rules.

Mc doesnt buys slaves, he saves people

Unskippable cut-scenes after skipped the intro and prologue. Also, 少年マンガ ( Shounen Manga, if I am not mistaken), is what this manga is presented on the raw page.

Users who are viewing this thread