Shoot Through a Different World with Magical Eyes and Bullets!

@taizi02
idk how mentions work here, tate no yuuya saves the slave, as i said, isekai protagonist do own slaves but end up treating them as partners or whatever, just not like a slave, so basically they bought them in order to put an end to that miserable life or something.
Although shiel hero did want to use her as a proper slave when he was being blinded by hatred and shit. but Ended up treating like a child

Anybody know how <魔眼> got romanized to be <megan>? Typically, I'd read it as <magan> because <魔> is almost always <ma> save for some alternative reading by authors' furigana. Most other sources romanized this title with <mame> where <me> is a typical alternative reading of <眼>. With <megan>, I would think it means something like eye-eye or female eyes instead of magical eyes.

Raws up to chapter 2 available here: http://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/madan/
Warning: the reader is very slow because the jpgs are scrambled and your browser has to work to rearrange it.

And to follow up on my own question, I'm convinced it should be <magan> instead of <megan>. Japanese sources are shortening it to <madan>, taking the first syllables from <magan> and <dangan>.

... slave shopping time

Welp, the MC looks like one of the character from
Black Clover, who is a siscon(?)

nobody:

japan: BUT WHAT IF THERE WERE SLAVES

but for real i get that japan has different cultural connotations of slavery vs the west but still, as put more articulately by previous posters it comes off as a cop-out in lieu of actually having to write a good character

Because of the shield hero's anime, I now read/imagine slave traders of this body type to the same voice

Double-page supporter
damn its soo easy to be japanese author nowadays,
>Existing cash co..err no its genre zombi... err not that either hmmm
.... LoYal readers? CHECK!!!
>Existing template. CHECK!!!
>Existing "hit(?)" isekai mangas to copy from. CHECK!!!
Now all you have to do is make a animu waifu girl and put "personality" so pillow merch can sell
AND VOILA!!!
YOU GOT MANGAD AND EVENTUALLY ANIMED!!

Wow those comments.
@greyhud90 I'm sorry you and the others have such miserable lives. I hope you at least feel better after complaining about a story setting and tropes you don't like in the chapter comments of a manga you don't like.

On to more worthy matters:
Thanks for the chapter Einherjar Scans.
I like it so far.

Double-page supporter
@DrNagnorjum always nice to see someone affected by words 😁

On to more worthy matters:
Thanks for the chapter Einherjar Scans.

Users who are viewing this thread