Magic Marriage - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.2 - Working!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
In just 15 chapters, the quality of the art has fallen a lot from what it looked like at the beginning...

jak

Contributor
I still don't get why she went with Jessie when he/she tried to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to have strong opinions after six months. But, I've never really given a shit about Jessie's character and only felt that it took away from the actual story. Less doc means I really continue to care less. I hope the series re focuses soon.

Honestly, I thought you had already dropped this seeing as how it’s been six months. Thanks though for officially saying something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for staying with this for so long. To be honest, I have no idea where this story is going or why. Hope one day Sunya moves back in with the doctor and we get back to the titular "marriage" that led most of us to read this in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Is... is this actually a romance story between Jessie and Sunya and doesn't involve the doctor in the slightest? Was that all just a red herring meant to distract us from the truth?

I feel cheated by the fact the original marriage discussion fled boat so quick and now we’re left with creepy kid and naive girl

Thanks for the update. Just read from start to finish and I kinda miss doc x sunya dynamic. Like everyone else, I don't like Jesse as much

I really hope Doc can come back in the story and they can clear out their misunderstanding, but I really don't want him to come back as a love interest. Considering the age difference and the fact that he actually considers Jessie as a daughter, am I the only one who would find it creepy if they end up together?

I find it completely adorable that Sunya is crushing on doc, but I see it as more of a "teenage crush" than something serious. He is a doctor in his 30's, if he ends up actually going out with a 16 years old girl who he treated as a daughter that would be super creepy.

So in that perspective I prefer a love interest like Jessie who is actually the same age. But I can't say I'm really fine with Jessie's character after she literally tried to kill the doctor just because she couldn't get him... Even though she regretted it afterwards, it's still attempted murder.

I feel like Sunya and Jessie are much more matching couple than Sunya and doc. I wouldn't mind, if doc completely disappeared:D.
Thanks for the uptade, wait for next
Edit: @Kekitus I absolutely agree with you!

Contributor
Yeah, given the title I was expecting something more like Tonikaku Cawaii. I agree that it'd be a bit creepy if they do end up romantically involved. I'm kinda thinking we might be in for more of a "their friendship and his support gives her the confidence and environment in which to grow and deal with this challenge head-on instead of living at the whim of the adults in her life" kind of thing. Or more like a Koi wa Ameagari no You ni ending maybe. I'm pretty sure half the Internet would lose their minds if we got another Usagi Drop. heh

Since I came for some cutsie married life, I'm not sure how much longer I'll stick around, but it's gotten a bit interesting in its own right.

I don't know if anyone still comes around to read this, but if you are thinking the same as the comments before me, then sorry to say it but this story is more than likely to have an "Usagi Drop-Ending" (the age difference is not as drastic as in there, tho), and if you want a lead to that, then one of the extras is suppoused to be something that happens more in the future in-universe (is the one about an... "opposite day"?? or something like that). Also, the title is pretty descriptive, too.

Don't know if someone is gonna ever come to keep TLing this, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread