Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Ch. 3.3

MD@Home
I really like this series so far. I wish it could come out faster. Still, thanks to the translators!

Dex-chan lover
I agree that Nanami's on a whole another level, but all of the other heroines are also top tier. This is a harem that will MOST definitely ends in a Golden Route anyway, so let's keep civil, lads.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the art for this is God tier. Is that why it takes a while for chaps to come out?

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the WN, and this is the only difference I found, assuming that the manga uses the LN as source material (which I'm pretty sure it does).

Basically in the WN it was Marino who offered to give advice to Kousuke, but here it's Kousuke that requested Marino to help him.

Also disclaimer:
if there aren't alot of differences between the LN and WN, the 1st arc is just gonna be full of ero cliches. 2nd arc will be when Kousuke will finally enter school and meet the protagonist of Magiex.

Dex-chan lover
@Wataterp I can imagine a lot of people falling off because of the 1st Arc (since the manga is adapting the LN and If the LN isn't any different from the WN), which is sad because this manga really does become a lot more interesting following from the 2nd Arc onwards.

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 I can only hope that people are patient. Well since the 1st arc is just full of horny bait, I think alot of people are gonna stay.

@Wataterp
he should just stay put, capture the new adoptive mom and or her daughter (it is an eroge after all right?) and be happy... at least till the hero finished his recruitment,
and from what i have seen they are at least on the fully grown harems level plus they arent little girls anymore
chasing after vinegar when you can taste wine is just plain stupid plus it provokes unnecessary conflict with the original hero and possibly the worlds laws.

so people like me wont realy care about little schoolgirl horny bait in the first arc
then again i like "the second comming of gula"-universe, kill the hero and the like so horny bait isnt much to me anyway

Dex-chan lover
> What's with Marino-san?!?!?! Her stature is making my urge go higher to hold her hips...

> In an eroge, as long as you already received an electric shock, its a proof you already dump something and be satisfied....

> Here comes the first victim.... errrrrrr... i mean second potential waifu, first is Marino-san

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 Well sorry for blowing your bubble but Kousuke's goal is to become the strongest and surpass the protagonist.

The protagonist and Kousuke become best friends and rivals. Also Kousuke doesn't really interfere with the storyline that much.

Dex-chan lover
don't know if it's the original japanese or the tl that made the mistake but should be "Ludivine marie-ange du trèfle" ("de la" trèfle isn't correct in french for trèfle is a masculine word in french)

Looking back at the tl on chapter 0 since it's an original Japanese mistake x)

Users who are viewing this thread