Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Ch. 3.3

@Wataterp
please only burst it 🤣
and thanks because that tells me just about everything i wanted to know as iam a bit sick of mob charackter stories where the mc is directly stirring up trouble with the original hero which culminates in a you or me fight while claiming innocence
which doesnt seem to apply here bookmark till arc 2

Dex-chan lover
@Fauchard It wasn't dropped, the translator is just waiting for the current Arc to be finished in the Raws since it's only halfway through and probably won't be finished for a while since the Author is preoccupied with handling the LN version and possibly has writer's block
@Roadrunner9000
Kousuke and the original MC (Iori), have a very nice and friendly relationship with each other.

In terms of girls that tag along with and help the original MC, there are only 2 iirc, one of which is the strongest heroine in the game and the other an annoying flat-chested tsundere with twintails. While for Takioto it's around 5 or 6 girls, with Ludy as you see in this chapter, being one of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 Yeah the story's really nice. Kousuke becomes his own protagonist and doesn't care about his "role" as a side-character. He doesn't interfere with the game's storyline that much and even helps the protagonist become stronger by recommending him dungeons to explore.

Dex-chan lover
I just wish WN author continued it. It has been on hiatus for months. And here comes Ludy the best girl obviously not because I'm into elven girls.

@KingNova777 you chose someone forgettable as your favorite huh? Surprising..... i forgot who this yuika girl was until i looked it up

Dex-chan lover
@simplethrone you mean
the librarian that MC asked if she loved the world?
edit: ty mangadex for being buggy af forcing me to reply twice.

Users who are viewing this thread