Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wondering what's the VN on page 3 is, it's Renai 0 Kilometer by ASa Project. No translation for it but Love Triangle Trouble, the game from the same company, is being published in English by Nekonyan.

Aggregator gang
Wow he got ara ara sugar mommy and an oneesan already
It's so fucking trashy and I like it

Dex-chan lover
> I think, i was encourage enough to dream of where Im isekai'd in an Eroge game...
If that's happen, i will die definitely from happiness over there...

> MC: "Marino-san hand is soft..."
Im not really looking at the hand, im looking at something precisely soft

> Marino-san, i had a boss in real life like Marino-san, Single Mom and so hot.
One time she's unconsciously holding my hands while im helping her some technical issue stuffs in her gadgets...
What happen?
Errr..... My brain got blue screen close to a minute, and when i gain control, her plot was there hanging on my right side.....

I'm starting to get high expectations for this series. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, oyakodon route unlocked at the beginning of the game.

Dex-chan lover
@versub : Not just unlocked, he just created a new possibility since those two weren't an option in the original game.

Unless the best friend char was actually enjoying the oyakodon life behind the scene and that's why he never ends up with anyone in the game and those two aren't capture targets either......

So the translation for this finally continued huh. At the time i immediatly went and read the web nove. I didn't realize the translation pretty much stopped for that long.

This made me rethink of the things i made on side characters in the games that i played.

I read a lot of the ln and I find this story highly interesting with the aspect that people who are side characters can have amazing storylines about themselves that we wouldn’t even care about

thanks for the translation!
I would love to read more of this

Double-page supporter
@wKEIKOw it's an eroge. The protagonist is sure to have a certain ... physical feature ... that overrules anything the side character has going for him.

So far this actually looks like a good story. It even feels less eroge-like than many regular isekais! But its only 2 chapters, so we should know in future... hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread