Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
He’s damn right about being pissed that you couldn’t conquer Marino-san in the eroge! I really hope she joins his harem! Why would they include the bit about him being mad that you couldn’t conquer her in the eroge, if they weren’t gonna add her to the harem in the actual manga? They pointed out their own mistake!

Aggregator gang
The pacing and tone won't really change fyi. This is going to be a lighthearted, low stakes adventure with cute girls. It's fun so I hope they can produce it on a more frequent schedule (looks likely COVID really effected the production schedule).

Also there is ecchi but nothing beyond that (despite title) most of the gags are as to why there is ecchi instead of more sexual/lewd content. (like trying to explain why they would be wearing magical girl uniforms or some shit)

Prepare you hearts for best girl Nanami (in like 2yrs when she appears in the manga)

Dex-chan lover
I feel as if the previous him was kicked out for his naturally pervy nature. He ended up in a dorm with protag and overall stuffing down his emotions with the faux facade of being a jokester

Dex-chan lover
Yeah MC go for the girl who aren't in the wimp protagonist routes!!

If I had to guess, the real him decided that the Principal was too suspicious and did't go out with her in the end.

Double-page supporter
Does it count as ara ara~~ if the shota is taller than the onee-san?

Dex-chan lover
OYAKODON! OYAKODON!
Trust me, my dude, Oyakodon is the way. Everything else can take a backseat.

@Raudhbjorn
I get what you're trying to say, but by definition that's not a shota.
The onee-san can still exude ara ara through every pore, tho.

@dudewithmagic
NOOOOOO! We need moar ecchi!! OTL

Anyway, how do you feel about the WN/LN? I'm normally not into WNs cause quality of og is average at best, and quality of TL is subpar more often than not. But if you were to tell me that this particular one is well done, I might check it out.

I'm kind of worried... I read this on a whim but y'all? Marino and MC are related by blood I don't understand why he still wants to proceed.
"This is Japan" like okay... I don't think the average Japanese person would be in support of incest... alright, w/e, I'm not gonna question it.

Dex-chan lover
MC is probably thinking like a gamer just memeing. Not actually giving much thought or credence to this world, and probably not having an existential crisis over who he is, nor what will he do trapped in this world with none of his previous life's familial or social connections. That kind of attitude is pretty common to isekai MCs.

I bet on the OG route Takioto turned down his cousin(?) probably due to some type of trauma, but still had that hidden family backing. Oh yeah, and he likes to hide is trauma by being a lighthearted pervert... probably made him kicked out within a week when living with two girls as a perverted jokester. Don't make those kinds of jokes if you wanna be chill with females, I guess.

In my experience, self-deprative humor and humility works wonders at making others concerned about you, and you can try twisting that initial reaction towards friendship. Although, I only have one close friend, and everyone else just thinks of me as some pet-thing that sticks around the friend group like a third wheel... but that's most likely my personal insecurities and that I do have good friends. It's weird being extremely depressed but extremely self-aware. Sometimes makes it worse, because you know exactly how none of your problems would exist if you didn't act all "depressed and inefficient" and... whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is pretty annoying, like the ones on other manga who hangs on the knowledge of the games they play, says they shouldn't change the future yet on every turn they always make choices that will change it and yet will think why did it change... :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
MC is probably thinking like a gamer just memeing. Not actually giving much thought or credence to this world, and probably not having an existential crisis over who he is, nor what will he do trapped in this world with none of his previous life's familial or social connections. That kind of attitude is pretty common to isekai MCs.

I bet on the OG route Takioto turned down his cousin(?) probably due to some type of trauma, but still had that hidden family backing. Oh yeah, and he likes to hide is trauma by being a lighthearted pervert... probably made him kicked out within a week when living with two girls as a perverted jokester. Don't make those kinds of jokes if you wanna be chill with females, I guess.

In my experience, self-deprative humor and humility works wonders at making others concerned about you, and you can try twisting that initial reaction towards friendship. Although, I only have one close friend, and everyone else just thinks of me as some pet-thing that sticks around the friend group like a third wheel... but that's most likely my personal insecurities and that I do have good friends. It's weird being extremely depressed but extremely self-aware. Sometimes makes it worse, because you know exactly how none of your problems would exist if you didn't act all "depressed and inefficient" and... whatnot.
You just said what I wanted to say. :clap:
:clap:

Dex-chan lover
So this is another dense mc and with a high libido content.
1x.webp
boooooooooooring.

Users who are viewing this thread