Magical Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim

Group Leader
Want to clarify for those that do not read credit pages that THIS IS JUST A TEASER FOR THE NOVEL, it's not an official manga yet, but is expected to come soon (most likely with volume 2 of the Light Novel)

Also

@Karmichel, i've tried adding the link earlier but it doesnt work, (edit link works now)

and

@Drumstick What's being translated on NU is not the Light Novel(which released a few days ago(here are the illustrations) but the Web Novel, the Light Novel is a more refined version and possibly a changed plot.

BTW This is how Goblin Slayer looks without his mask =D

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up this ain't story about background char, this is story of background char usurping mc position.

The novel started out ok but it quickly devolved into standard harem isekai shit.
Don't be fooled by the supposed background character status of the protagonist, in fact he becomes the MC almost immediately, including managing to make several of the original heroines of the eroge fall in love with him (Last I read he already had three of them plus a couple extra that weren't in the original game harem.) Worse, he's the idiot type of MC harem lead who doesn't realize his status as said MC. Things also always fall into his lap, though this can be excused away by the fact that it was originally a game and he basically memorized the entirety of it so knows exactly what to do.
Overall, if you just want more generic isekai harem antics then this story will scratch that itch. Otherwise I recommend avoiding it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
For those of you that think "standard harem isekai shit", that's how it usually goes, either way. Misunderstandings, OPness, SASUGA MC-KUN moments, all that. At least the art here is good.
If you want an story about an actual background character who stays background (and for it to be interesting), it would have to be something like the story of HUNK from Resident Evil. Guy is literally called Mr. Death, has survived Racoon City and he can literally OHKO mid-boss level zombies with his bare hands (though this could be considered non-canon) yet he remains a normal mercenary, doing normal mercenary stuff.

Aggregator gang
I've read the web novel its pretty great.
Its one of my high expectation novels, hope you guys will like it too.

why the synopsis is so damn similar to the one I wrote on the LHscan site where the raw was released

this is the piece I wrote in the post
[ There is a legendary beautiful girl game that was popular among Japanese gentlemen called “Magical ★ Explorer” also know as “Majiek”, “Majiero”.

I'm a hero who has the cheat-like ability of this game, a hero who is messing with 12 beautiful heroines, and a hero who increases the number of heroines to 24 by dlc and spurs harem Was supposed! ………… Nothing happened, and it was the third piece that laughed next to it. ]

This is what is write here
[ There’s a legendary Bishoujo Game that has become popular among Japanese gentlemen.

Its name is “ Magical★Explorer” or Magiero for short.

The game’s protagonist has a cheat-like power with12 different beautiful heroines to flirt with, including additional 12 heroines from the DLC, a harem of 24 beauties. I have become that protagonist!………………Not. Instead, I have become the third-wheel character who always laughing like an idiot next to him. ]

I can't shake away the feeling that I was robbed of my "work"... I can say that the synopsis here is the one I made for the dots... the original jap synopsis have 15 dots and I increased them to 18... and the synopsis here too have too 18.
Next time you want to use something others have done than have the decency of say that is not something you made... whoever you are that putted the description

Just binged the WN. For an Isekai based on an Eroge, there's a surprising lack of Ecchi, but I got hooked by the story and the characters, so I'll definitely be checking this out.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes i putted the description on lhscan so it must be my own work and no one even cares who it came from and literally says its from novel updates.

@BlackFIFA19 then is possible that they did what I did... search the jap title and translate the synopsis of some jap site, I stopped do that since the admin of LHScan deleted one of my synopsis for no reasons and I'm quite tired of stupid things like that

@Mirazu I don't understand if your comment mean that you think I stole the synopsis from novel update saying that is my work, anyway I don't use NU because I don't read web and light novels if the manga don't attract me enough... given that I work and live alone I don't have all that free time for look around for novels

Aggregator gang
@Exeryon nope i dont think you stole it but im pointing out that it literally said in the description is from
novel updates

All my yes, just shoot this into my veeeins.

Im not going to call it high art, but the LN was some of my favorite stuff this year.

Users who are viewing this thread