Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim

Dex-chan lover
>has one of the biggest energy/power reserves so far
>is a side character
Every sapient fictional & nonfiction being to ever exist: "I'm sorry but wtf?"

Also I'm predicting a Tsugumomo Weaving style technique

well if i'm not wrong... novel illustrator for this manga same with goblin slayer

Dex-chan lover
@HerySRCC Yep your correct, the Artist who does the LN illustrations for both Goblin Slayer and MagiEx is "Kannatsuki Noboru". Amazing art.

me: reads

gets reminded of Edgar in Brawl Stars

Edgar: ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

Hello, I wanna ask if there is been problem with the site, because it seems I can't open some chapter from 1 month ago, please help me if there's any solution, Thanks before😁

Dex-chan lover
story wise its mediocre, but all of the scenes make one congruent story even tho the artist shows a lot of stuff. need further chapter to judge. usually artists spent 1-10 chapter on vast budget/attention and quality diminish later.

Too few chapters to make a conclusion on this series but the whole magic in parallel with modern technology just doesn’t seem to mix well.

I’ve been enjoying this from the start and I’m not saying rush yourselves to exhaustion. But the chapters are coming out really slowly and it’s kinda annoying. Overall still a good series

@ZBubble thanks for the info it’s just because of lockdown it feels like everything taking more time than usual.

@TNFAMoist The scanlators are 1 chapter behind the raws, which have been releasing monthly. I'm not sure it's possible to go any faster.

Dex-chan lover
Well if this manga was weekly it would quickly catch up to the LN in a fairly short amount of time (2-3 months), causing us to wait even longer. Plus I assume the art would degrade as a result, since the Artist's breathing room would be shortened and they would be forced to rush. I'd take a monthly release if it means we can get a consistent amount of content and give the Artist enough time to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread