Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 11 - True Story! The Terror of the Ghost Catfish!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who appreciates that Fujiyama is always wearing casual underwear?
It would have been so easy to give her sexy underwear for cheap and easy fanservice, even though it wouldn't make sense with the tracksuit.

Also, I wonder if the series will go yuri at some point or stay comedy :thonk:

Am I the only one who appreciates that Fujiyama is always wearing casual underwear?
It would have been so easy to give her sexy underwear for cheap and easy fanservice, even though it wouldn't make sense with the tracksuit.

I feel doubtful it'll go yuri, at least in terms of Fujiyama/Mamu. I don't get that vibe from this series.

Dex-chan lover
I feel doubtful it'll go yuri, at least in terms of Fujiyama/Mamu. I don't get that vibe from this series.
Normally I would agree, but Mucha did make shota hentai of Precure, so it's not like she's against making cultured manga, though I do agree so far it doesn't give that vibe, it's just too early after all.
At least when it comes to Mamu, cause it's clear all other important characters are women, so the yuri isn't unlikely, maybe just won't be cultured. :thonk:

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Normally I would agree, but Mucha did make shota hentai of Precure, so it's not like she's against making cultured manga, though I do agree so far it doesn't give that vibe, it's just too early after all.
At least when it comes to Mamu, cause it's clear all other important characters are women, so the yuri isn't unlikely, maybe just won't be cultured. :thonk:
I hope this manga won't go Yuri. Fujiyama sees Mamu as her frienemy maybe a little sister or Nephew and Mamu looks up to Fujiyama as a role model and friend between neighbors (when Fujiyama's cover doesn't get exposed).

Dex-chan lover
Very curious to see which game Canola will play now that she knows Fujiyama's secret

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga won't go Yuri. Fujiyama sees Mamu as her frienemy maybe a little sister or Nephew and Mamu looks up to Fujiyama as a role model and friend between neighbors (when Fujiyama's cover doesn't get exposed).
That is a fair point, if it goes yuri I guess it's more likely with Canola / Nanon, or maybe her boss Big Flower, hell, maybe even Mamu mother as a joke.
Truth be told I'm happy as long as it goes yuri :meguusmug:

Group Leader
On her Twitter, Mucha said "It's a girls-only slapstick comedy! I leave it up to the reader to decide whether or not it's yuri." So I wouldn't expect it to change much from the way it is now. Though she did also express her appreciation for oneeloli previously, so I guess you never know lol.

Dex-chan lover
On her Twitter, Mucha said "It's a girls-only slapstick comedy! I leave it up to the reader to decide whether or not it's yuri." So I wouldn't expect it to change much from the way it is now. Though she did also express her appreciation for oneeloli previously, so I guess you never know lol.
I guess it might depend on how long it goes, I assume yuri in some way might be inevitable so it doesn't become too stale.
But that's just me tasting copium :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover

Fuyijama is too poor to afford sexy underwear.

Dex-chan lover
is it me, or does ¥500 per half hour not seem so bad for a boat rental?

Users who are viewing this thread